Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Starting eleven & tactic if The Bissmaster X2000 cant play?

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Too awful to contemplate life without Biss. The computer is not yet fully EPL-compatible and is not working anyway plus Caicedo is loaned.

Not sure we’ve a another player with the strength, dynamism and speed of body/mind anywhere close to Biss, so luckily, it’s looking like he’ll be fine.

We could be a single pick (Webster) away from our strongest team on Monday:

—————————-Sanchez—————————
————-Velman—-Dunk—-Burn——————-
Lamptey ——Bissouma—-Lallana—Cucurella
—————————-Trossard—————————
—————————-Maupay———-Welbeck—-

Richards, Alzate, Groß, March, Connolly, Duffy & Moder will all be pushing for a start though.

Would be amazing "on paper" if Lamptey starts. But is he ready for a game like this?

I didn't get to see him in person vs. Swansea, and he was barely featured in any of the highlight videos I watched. So I'm genuinely asking.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
As stated, Biss is in the 'pre-Palace training video'.

It looks like Biss still has strapping around his knee in the vid.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Too awful to contemplate life without Biss. The computer is not yet fully EPL-compatible and is not working anyway plus Caicedo is loaned.

Not sure we’ve a another player with the strength, dynamism and speed of body/mind anywhere close to Biss, so luckily, it’s looking like he’ll be fine.

We could be a single pick (Webster) away from our strongest team on Monday:

—————————-Sanchez—————————
————-Velman—-Dunk—-Burn——————-
Lamptey ——Bissouma—-Lallana—Cucurella
—————————-Trossard—————————
—————————-Maupay———-Welbeck—-

Richards, Alzate, Groß, March, Connolly, Duffy & Moder will all be pushing for a start though.

.................. and Mac Allister won't be pushing?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
"Hopeful he'll train at the end of the week" when the game is on Monday is what I consider "doubtful".

Nice to see, appears to be light training but definitely a positive sign, lets hope he didnt have any reactions.

You absolute clown (again)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Hopeful that he will play on Crystal Palace = not certain that he can = doubtful? Maybe not, guess its a question of semantics and I could have phrased it in a different way.

Take a rest m8. Or keep digging. Up to you

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You absolute clown (again)

I thought I'd have a peek at your post. Crikey, not another call for a striker!

(But a load of inapproproate and wrong old bollocks, nevertheless. And....back on ignore)

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In case thereare any thickies who have not kept up, Swanny was right and it has just been announced that Biss isn't playing (as reported elsewhere).

And picking on someone just because they are Swedish and a Potter fan is frankly pathetic. :thumbsup:

(Digging him out for being a tin hat wearing pizza guzzling Fortean, however, is another matter???)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Gross and Lallana can't get around the field enough to play central midfield together. Gross miles down the list of who should have been selected here

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
As I think we knew already, we quite literally needed two players to replace Biss tonight, moving to 3 in the middle second half. Hope Caicedo is as good as some of the South American journalists seem to think as Biss is going to be VERY hard to replace when he moves on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here