Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Ryder Cup

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not expecting Europe to win this time, so I'd take all square going into Sunday's singles.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Rory playing like a donkey so far.

Having an absolute mare. Think we can safely say the last pair aren’t getting a point for Europe this morning.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There is some absolute WHOPPER in the crowd who keeps shouting "FREEDOOOM" after every shot. What a f*cking spaz.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So 3-1 to the yankee doodles. Give them their due, they did play very well. All to play for though.

3-1 is not too bad, a long way to go, but the worry is that the yanks usually hate foursomes as they are not often a 'team' and much prefer to hit their own ball.
This has been their downfall in the past, some of the European players were not good enough today and the yanks played well in front of a very biased crowd.
The yanks will walk this I am afraid, but this could be Europe's best ever win.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
3-1 is not too bad, a long way to go, but the worry is that the yanks usually hate foursomes as they are not often a 'team' and much prefer to hit their own ball.
This has been their downfall in the past, some of the European players were not good enough today and the yanks played well in front of a very biased crowd.
The yanks will walk this I am afraid, but this could be Europe's best ever win.

Europe often lose the opening series. I fancy Europe to win the fourballs, particularly as that Bryson clown is playing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Europe often lose the opening series. I fancy Europe to win the fourballs, particularly as that Bryson clown is playing.
If we don't, I'd say it was a done deal.

I disagree with Chopper, 3-1 USA is a very poor start for Europe. If that lead isn't reduced by the close of play, I think the USA will win easily.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here