Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Swansea highlights

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Good grief, if I was outraged by the equally outrageous ear cupping, I was utterly apoplectic by the time Steele decided to play possibly the worst pass I’ve seen since, well, since time and passing (in a footballing sense) began.

By God I need a herbal tea and a biscuit to calm me down…

Even Jurgen failed to convince me, and I think that more than anything sums up my evening.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Lovely finish for the 2nd.

Really liked the way he just slightly dipped his shoulder to feint to go left, wrong-footing the defender to open up the space to come in on the right and a really well placed finish across the keeper into the far corner. All done at pace with the ball at his feet.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
They missed off The Gross free kick that clattered the underside of the bar.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Disjointed at times but some young lads out there - great result.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is that really what some on here are pissing their panties over?

AC runs across the front of the away fans with this hand to his ear.

Some of you really need to take stock, and perhaps take a break, if you are seriously upset about that sentence.

I don't imagine any of you are fully formed adults and this is just the little ones attempting to find their way in the world.
If you are an actual working, bill paying, beer drinking grown up I despite.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Is that really what some on here are pissing their panties over?

AC runs across the front of the away fans with this hand to his ear.

Some of you really need to take stock, and perhaps take a break, if you are seriously upset about that sentence.

I don't imagine any of you are fully formed adults and this is just the little ones attempting to find their way in the world.
If you are an actual working, bill paying, beer drinking grown up I despite.

Were the Swansea fans giving Connolly a hard time?
If they were then cupping his ears is fine by me, but some of the things that players do these days do annoy me and running up to the away fans is one of them, it is good enough that he has scored against them, when our opposition do it to us it really annoys me, it is childish.
Also all this holding fingers up in the air and looking to the skies for something, it seems that once one player does it, they all follow like sheep.
Another is when they score a goal and then thank God, we'll I don't see them giving him the finger when they miss an open goal from 6 yards.
I am not disagreeing with what you say, it's not that important to get so angry about it, it's just that I wish the players would grow up and be a bit more professional rather than goading the away fans and of course it's even worse when they do it to their own fans, just let their football do the talking, I would rather they got a yellow for that and not because they took their shirt off which does no harm.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Were the Swansea fans giving Connolly a hard time?
If they were then cupping his ears is fine by me, but some of the things that players do these days do annoy me and running up to the away fans is one of them, it is good enough that he has scored against them, when our opposition do it to us it really annoys me, it is childish.
Also all this holding fingers up in the air and looking to the skies for something, it seems that once one player does it, they all follow like sheep.
Another is when they score a goal and then thank God, we'll I don't see them giving him the finger when they miss an open goal from 6 yards.
I am not disagreeing with what you say, it's not that important to get so angry about it, it's just that I wish the players would grow up and be a bit more professional rather than goading the away fans and of course it's even worse when they do it to their own fans, just let their football do the talking, I would rather they got a yellow for that and not because they took their shirt off which does no harm.

So when players score, you want no celebration, just run to the centre?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Really liked the way he just slightly dipped his shoulder to feint to go left, wrong-footing the defender to open up the space to come in on the right and a really well placed finish across the keeper into the far corner. All done at pace with the ball at his feet.

Just like almost all the other goals he’s scored……:)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That quite clearly shows he cupped his hear towards the Swansea supporters.

I wouldn't care if he ran to the centre circle pulled down his draws, bent over and slapped his arse cheeks while looking at the North Stand through his legs.

The stuff written about him here is so far beyond pathetic it's laughable.

I'd love to know why 'we' need a boo-boy.

But 'we' clearly do and as not even 4 wins from 5 and 4th in the Premier League can dampen down that desire 'we' will always have one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here