Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Top of the table Brighton Women vs Aston Villa this Sunday @ Crawley

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
After a perfect start to the season beating West Ham at the Amex and then trouncing Birmingham away, the Albion are currently top of the Womens Super League! :bowdown: Though early days of course, its still good to see the women doing so well and hopefully the form will continue now the team have moved to train at Lancing. Theres been much positive media coverage of this move and the team including this today from the BBC :clap2:

Brightons next league home game (at Crawley) is against Aston Villa who currently lie 5th, 2 points behind. Kicking off at 2pm tickets are available from the Albion as follows:
Seated areas:
Adult: £5, Seniors (65+) / Under 18: £2.50

Standing areas:
Adult: £4, Seniors (65+) / Under 18: £2

Family Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Under 18s): £10

There is free parking either at or near the ground, or Seagulls Travel are running free transport with various pickup points between Littlehampton and the Amex.

UTA! :albion2:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I thought they already did train at Lancing?

They had been there very occasionally (had the odd game there when Amex and Crawley unavailable) but think most training had been at Uni until last week.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Disappointing performance this afternoon - never really got into our groove against a determined Villa side who didn't let us have much time on the ball. We weren't fast enough going forward, and our passes kept going astray. Result means that we drop to 4th in the table :(

Managers view : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2271449/powell-we-werent-at-our-best
Match report : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...-albion-suffer-first-wsl-defeat-of-the-season

Hopefully we will play much better on Wednesday against Charlton in the quarterfinals of the FA Cup!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Very disappointing performance. If you leave it until the 90th minute to start playing, your chances of getting a result are significantly reduced.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Disappointing performance this afternoon - never really got into our groove against a determined Villa side who didn't let us have much time on the ball. We weren't fast enough going forward, and our passes kept going astray. Result means that we drop to 4th in the table :(

Managers view : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2271449/powell-we-werent-at-our-best
Match report : https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...-albion-suffer-first-wsl-defeat-of-the-season

Hopefully we will play much better on Wednesday against Charlton in the quarterfinals of the FA Cup!

Went today for the first time this season and was very disappointed , passing was awful . Long passing / corners being overhit and short passes too often being misdirected resulting in lost possession . Very rarely threatened villa's goal and every corner they had looked likely to concede . Plus the missus was not happy about the use of fuel in her car as mine is empty !
To be absolutely truthful not sure whether i will go again or not , which is a shame , as i really wanted to enjoy it and let others know they were missing something

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Went today for the first time this season and was very disappointed , passing was awful . Long passing / corners being overhit and short passes too often being misdirected resulting in lost possession . Very rarely threatened villa's goal and every corner they had looked likely to concede . Plus the missus was not happy about the use of fuel in her car as mine is empty !
To be absolutely truthful not sure whether i will go again or not , which is a shame , as i really wanted to enjoy it and let others know they were missing something

Give it another go. They're not normally that bad, a bit of a weird performance today, but if you're unlucky a second time, then I'll understand if you don't feel inspired to make the trip for a third time..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here