Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Apple

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What a pile of ****ing pure shit they are, latest download has basically caused me 8 hour of ****ing shit Bossa shove it up where the sun don't shine.

Wanker wanker ****wit wanker the ****ing lot of shit shovelling losers

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Have you tried turning it off and on again..?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We had to download 15 last night the tossing shit that it is.

Tonight downloading my ticket for tomorrow when showing the QR code it sends me to the argus site, I mean what the actual ****. Apple is so poor it's untrue.

It's ****ed up my banking app, my emails god knows what else.

I'm ticking

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just soooo glad I don't have to go through this trauma. Update on my Samsung comes along, I schedule it for 2am, wake up and the phone is still all hunky-dory (with a couple of minor enghancements). Update on my Chromebook - just tells me to restart, all done.

I've known friends and colleagues tearing their hair out after an Apple update though. Email account screwed, can't find pictures, apps that won't open. Pain in the 'arris.

At least your phone hasn't been BRICKED though [MENTION=2928]PILTDOWN MAN[/MENTION]. Thats another favourite trick of theirs.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Supporter services here I come.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I’ve literally never had any of these update problems.
Just updates over night, no fuss, and I just ignore all the new features and carry on as normal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I’ve literally never had any of these update problems.
Just updates over night, no fuss, and I just ignore all the new features and carry on as normal.

OK so after the latest one tell me how you can just use the browser the same as before. you can't they've just made it explode everywhere, it's crap. Why change it? It worked.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
OK so after the latest one tell me how you can just use the browser the same as before. you can't they've just made it explode everywhere, it's crap. Why change it? It worked.
Is there a facility on your phone to go back a step re downloads and delete them. I had some updates on my Android phone a while back which mucked up the phone so just deleted the updates. I had to go on my computer to look for workarounds as most of my apps on my phone weren't working.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is there a facility on your phone to go back a step re downloads and delete them. I had some updates on my Android phone a while back which mucked up the phone so just deleted the updates. I had to go on my computer to look for workarounds as most of my apps on my phone weren't working.

Company phone so beholden to our IT department (chocolate teapot brigade). Ours is in Holland so it's like talking to ShhhhTevvve McClaren. They ended up saying they can't help me as they have so many who put through tickets for help.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have just upgraded my iPhone to 15. I like the new flat, clean look. Nice.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Always turn off auto updates ahead of a big iOS release. Same happens whether Apple, Android, always some app or function doesn’t work, hence v.1 is never far behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here