Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We’ve only gone and finished....

What position will we finish this season?

• Total voters

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
With currently better odds to finish top 6 than to be relegated, where do you think we’ll finish this season? Personally I’d be delighted with 10th, but I’m just starting to dare to dream.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
If I had to put money on, it would be 12th - 14th which would represent very good progress. No being in a relegation battle in the final few games would be progress!
Top ten would be huge.

I'll state with a great deal of confidence that it won't be top six (although obviously I'll be very very happy to be proved wrong)

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
10th.

A season of mid table obscurity please. :albion2:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's usually quite tight between about 9th and 14th in my experience, I suspect we'll be in that battle somewhere

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I was joking around with the Scouse Seagulls last night, trying to work out the odds of winning our next game and us going top of the league! Can you even imagine the scenes?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Also for what it’s worth we play City and Liverpool either side of Champions League matches, so we’re playing them at a good time. It will be very interesting to see where we are after 10 games, no doubt it will be down hill all the way after that, but you never know!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I was joking around with the Scouse Seagulls last night, trying to work out the odds of winning our next game and us going top of the league! Can you even imagine the scenes?

Chelsea and City Draw, Liverpool to either draw or lose to Brentford, Villa to beat United and us to beat Palace.
Not impossible.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I reckon we'll finish 11th

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Would happily settle for 10th and not even a squeak of a relegation threat all season, it’d represent great progress. However, if we’ve got 24 points after 10 games I’ll be adjusting my expectations ����

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If we break even from here on in with 11 wins, 11 draws and 11 defeats we will be on 56 points. That will probably get you 10th place, assuming Leeds take at least a 4 point dip from last season. I think that's what we're looking at here.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Dunno, my eyes are looking at 38 points. My brain is telling me only 26 more to safety. I'll think about the rest once we get there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would be absolutely delighted with 12th, as that will then mean we have all just witnessed officially the greatest BHA team in the entire history of the club.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
If we break even from here on in with 11 wins, 11 draws and 11 defeats we will be on 56 points. That will probably get you 10th place, assuming Leeds take at least a 4 point dip from last season. I think that's what we're looking at here.

My thoughts on this is that a stronger top 4 will hoover up a larger percentage of points than they did last year meaning that points targets should be revised a little down (if you are into points targets)

The totals gained at the bottom, I think will be similar to last season

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here