Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] November Broadcast Dates?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
https://www.premierleague.com/news/2179225

The announcement date for November's fixtures were provisionally listed to be released on 16th Sept.

They must be imminent, unless I've missed something?

You’re correct - I’m waiting too - also hoping the December ones won’t be far behind! As we know there is very little recognition from the TV companies AND the PL for supporters who need to plan in advance! Still, while we’re in the top 4 it seems churlish to complain about anything!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Are any of our journo contributors ITK of a release date?
I'm trying to plan something for the w/e of 6th Nov and want to avoid it clashing with our game against Newcastle.

FFS, it's only six weeks away on Saturday. :mad:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Given the pretty much universal view that "football is nothing without the fans" that was so loudly aired throughout the closed doors period, and the incessant "isn't it good to have the fans back" mentioned on every commentary since, I was somewhat foolishly, hoping that perhaps the relevant decision makers would actually take notice of fans needs when deciding on, and releasing the amended days and times lists for TV Games, it would seem however that they still dont give a toss for the average fan who cant just change plans or write off travel and accommodation costs , or who have to plan ahead

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm happy with that. These will be my first visits to The Amex since Christmas 2019. I fly back to Canada on 28th November and was worried the Leeds game was going to get moved to Sunday or Monday.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Given the pretty much universal view that "football is nothing without the fans" that was so loudly aired throughout the closed doors period, and the incessant "isn't it good to have the fans back" mentioned on every commentary since, I was somewhat foolishly, hoping that perhaps the relevant decision makers would actually take notice of fans needs when deciding on, and releasing the amended days and times lists for TV Games, it would seem however that they still dont give a toss for the average fan who cant just change plans or write off travel and accommodation costs , or who have to plan ahead

Yep, 5.30 a bit crap for the Toon and Leeds fans.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

I hear ya, but "write off travel and accomodation costs"? Surely no-one books until the TV schedule is announced?!

So that’s the next 4 home games all at 5.30ko ?

Yes that's right, plus we've already had Watford in that slot too. So 5x Sat evening TV games out of 13 matchweeks up to end of November.

17:30 Saturday – The Brighton Match (copy and paste into your TV schedules/calendars).

Also that is 5 out of our next 8 games on TV.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If we were on Saturday night any more this autumn our Graham would have to dance a Samba and have it judged by Craig Revel Horwood

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here