Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't throw my time away on a fringe cause taking action which is guaranteed to lose public support and ensure the group, their cause and anyone who involves themselves with it is a punchline.

This is a protest by bored people with nothing better to do, for any cause they could think of. They're offering no alternative, no practical solutions and they're obviously enjoying the attention.
    They are offering an eminently practical solution - insulate homes better and you cut the energy used to heat them which cuts down the carbon dioxide produced. Its a simple and achievable solution .

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      Smuggy self-righteousness is strong this morning:-

Not sure whether you are supporting this action by the person spraying them but if you look down the comments you will see a person wishing that he used battery acid...
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wardy's twin View Post
      They are offering an eminently practical solution - insulate homes better and you cut the energy used to heat them which cuts down the carbon dioxide produced. Its a simple and achievable solution .
      there is existing plan costing £3.6bn that gets the poorly insulated properties upto a decent standard. Insulate Britain want a solution they estimate will cost £19bn year, which will be mostly be spent upgrading already decent insultation.
      The English know how to make the best of things. Their so-called muddling through is simply skill at dealing with the inevitable.

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by rogersix View Post
      how many children and phones have you got?
      2 kids , one phone ....you..?
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by carlzeiss View Post
      i'm sorry but there's no need for the pig to get involved , no crime has been committed ...!! is playing the bagpipes a crime when a load of feckless watts are blocking a public highway.........p.c piggy needs to check his charter ....protect and serve...!!!
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      there is existing plan costing £3.6bn that gets the poorly insulated properties upto a decent standard. Insulate Britain want a solution they estimate will cost £19bn year, which will be mostly be spent upgrading already decent insultation.
      Do you know whether the £3.6bn is really adequate or should there be more? Is there a measure on how effective this is scheme is ?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Badger Boy View Post
      I don't throw my time away on a fringe cause taking action which is guaranteed to lose public support and ensure the group, their cause and anyone who involves themselves with it is a punchline.

This is a protest by bored people with nothing better to do, for any cause they could think of. They're offering no alternative, no practical solutions and they're obviously enjoying the attention.
      i can't remember any human saying something dumber than "you can grow concrete", that level of stupidity will be very difficult to surpass; so it's not like anything else at all

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      2 kids , one phone ....you..?
      you're not making any sense sweetie

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by rogersix View Post
      i can't remember any human saying something dumber than "you can grow concrete", that level of stupidity will be very difficult to surpass; so it's not like anything else at all
      I’m not so sure, can you believe one of our fellow fans here on NSC actually suggested that the highest attendance in the history of Brighton & Hove Albion FC was at the AMEX……

Now that is a whole new level of stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro