Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Insulate Britain protests

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I confess I didn’t know ‘keeping it real’ was a planet, but I was fairly sure you are not from planet earth…..

I think PPF and Carlzeiss struggle with complex issues outside the tabloid hysteria fed to them

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
...one that needs to be protected from fossil fuel squandering dullards and those that support them...

What planet are you from?

China and India to build "hundreds" of coal fire power stations over the next few years.

Petrol stil 50 cents a litre in Saudi but the UK and USA consumers pay over $2.00 a litre..?

Dullards you say..?? more like sitting ducks.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Great to see Italian good samartian's stepping up to help prevent mentally impaired folk from suffering from self inflicted injury . :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyWkop0mfjc

Mentally impaired? Is there any need for that kind of rhetoric?

I don’t find a grown man grabbing and throwing young women around and thumping them round the head acceptable.

Your post is quite disturbing. You are quite subtly, some might say cowardly, a very unpleasant poster.

Last edited:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Mentally impaired? Is there any need for that kind of rhetoric?

I don’t find a grown man grabbing and throwing young women around and thumping them round the head acceptable.

Your post is quite disturbing. You are quite subtly, some might say cowardly, a very unpleasant poster.

:lol::lol: Can't imagine a sane , rational thinking person sitting down in the middle of a busy road in Rome unless they had suicidal tendencies .Being saved from serious injury or worse by concerned members of the public is rather commendable in my book

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:lol::lol: Can't imagine a sane , rational thinking person sitting down in the middle of a busy road in Rome unless they had suicidal tendencies .Being saved from serious injury or worse by concerned members of the public is rather commendable in my book

A peaceful protest met with violence. A grown man Vs little more than a girl. I pity your female relatives.

You’re the exact kind of poster the pit was made for. Anyway, I’m all out of troll snacks. I’ll leave you to it, you ghastly little man.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Unlike you, I don't think it funny. But there is a fair chance that if I were a driver I may have not seen them when I ran them over. I wonder who would be found at fault?

On another thread we were discussing what amounts to a sliding scale of acceptable direct action. Striking? Certainly. Striking if you are a key public sector worker, maybe not, but such people should trade the right to strike with better employment and conditions protection. Sitting in the middle of a busy motorway to protest on behalf of the unborn who may be affected by climate change? Nah.

But you laughing at the getting roughed up only gives them credibility and makes you look like a bully. If you were an Italian driver would you sit in your car and laugh, get angry like some of those guys, or just suck it up? My guess is you'd just suck it up :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Unlike you, I don't think it funny. But there is a fair chance that if I were a driver I may have not seen them when I ran them over. I wonder who would be found at fault?

On another thread we were discussing what amounts to a sliding scale of acceptable direct action. Striking? Certainly. Striking if you are a key public sector worker, maybe not, but such people should trade the right to strike with better employment and conditions protection. Sitting in the middle of a busy motorway to protest on behalf of the unborn who may be affected by climate change? Nah.

But you laughing at the getting roughed up only gives them credibility and makes you look like a bully. If you were an Italian driver would you sit in your car and laugh, get angry like some of those guys, or just suck it up? My guess is you'd just suck it up :shrug:

Good post. While I don’t condone the protestors actions, nor do I want to see them getting roighed up by grown men, or called “mentally impaired” on here. They are clearly youngsters, the drivers should know better.

I will say though, I’ve driven in Rome, it’s not safe in a car let alone sat in the road!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Meanwhile back here nothing from the Vote Leave cabal on help with insulation, this despite on ongoing fuel crisis

The worse government at the worst time

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
'samartian's' = martians called Sam?

Well, sorry, but it was such a toxic post that I had to find something entertaining about it......

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here