Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Norwich, October 1979

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Big Match Revisited is on ITV4 twice in the next couple of days and includes Albion v Norwich from 1979...

Monday 20th September at 5:55pm Spurs v's Notts Forest, Wolves v's Aston Villa, Brighton v's Norwich
Tuesday 21st September at 12:20 Spurs v's Notts Forest, Wolves v's Aston Villa, Brighton v's Norwich

I won't mention the result in case you want to watch it in blissful ignorance.

Anyone remember being at the Goldstone for it?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Big Match Revisited is on ITV4 twice in the next couple of days and includes Albion v Norwich from 1979...

Monday 20th September at 5:55pm Spurs v's Notts Forest, Wolves v's Aston Villa, Brighton v's Norwich
Tuesday 21st September at 12:20 Spurs v's Notts Forest, Wolves v's Aston Villa, Brighton v's Norwich

I won't mention the result in case you want to watch it in blissful ignorance.

Anyone remember being at the Goldstone for it?

I was. I can tell you the score now - it's a match that sticks in the memory

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I remember vividly Justin Fashanu getting disgusting racist abuse from middle aged men on the West Stand terracing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was also on the east terrace that day and must have been standing very close to you

Then I must have been standing close to you. Although I would have looked as I do in my NSC picture so you may have had to look down rather than up.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Then I must have been standing close to you. Although I would have looked as I do in my NSC picture so you may have had to look down rather than up.

If I'd been looking down it's only because I would have been standing on a stool!
By the look of you in your profile picture I'd say we"re a similar age.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here