Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] STH with iPhones - iOS 15

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In case anyone misses the email I've just received...

If you have downloaded your digital season ticket to your apple wallet* please read and take action on the important update below.

Following the announcement of an update to apple software (iOS 15) which is due to be released today (Monday 20th September 2021). Apple have changed the way the passes are stored in the wallet. Please note you need to take action to keep your pass working on matchday.

Before your phone upgrades to the latest version of IOS software, please ensure you turn on updates for your season ticket and also refresh the season ticket pass manually.

Please follow these steps urgently:

1. Go to the wallet
2. Locate your Albion season ticket(s)
3. Click on the three dots to view the back of the pass(es)
4. Ensure ‘automatic updates’ are turned on
5. Pull down on the pass(es) until you see a rotating circle which is loading the update to the pass.

This will ensure your pass is active and ready for our next home match.

*Please note Google pay users are not affected.

Kind regards

Supporter Services​

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
My Google one didn't update automatically. Still said Watford for the Everton game although it worked at the turnstile. But you then have to show it in 1901 to get a wristband which is the new lanyard. Still said Watford yesterday as well so I checked the settings and did exactly what that says without luck. Logged into the ticket site, found my ST and added it to mobile device and it finally updated.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wouldn't happen with Android.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
My Google one didn't update automatically. Still said Watford for the Everton game although it worked at the turnstile. But you then have to show it in 1901 to get a wristband which is the new lanyard. Still said Watford yesterday as well so I checked the settings and did exactly what that says without luck. Logged into the ticket site, found my ST and added it to mobile device and it finally updated.

So pleased I have a card

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here