Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Brilliant win today, I thought we just about deserved it, but, that Leicester goal.

That was stunning.

Best bit of football I’ve seen for a while.

https://twitter.com/koloszn/status/1439633219213799424?s=21

Much as their goal was the last thing I wanted to see, my first words to my friend next to me were "fantastic goal". Because it was, even from my viewpoint at the other end of the pitch.

Leicester are a really good side with some fantastic players and I enjoyed watching them. Enjoyed beating them even more of course.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It was a lovely goal.

Lookman is such a talent, he single-handedly turned that game in Leicester’s favour after he came on.

What has happened to Maddison this season though?! Was woeful.

Agreed. He's a player that scares me he's that good. Bit like Lamptey, so really hoping he's back soon.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
always rate that sort of goal, a team goal, higher than a smash from outside of the area.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
It was a lovely goal.

Lookman is such a talent, he single-handedly turned that game in Leicester’s favour after he came on.

What has happened to Maddison this season though?! Was woeful.

Maddison was particularly disappointing (good for us). Don't know why? Their named line up was quite intimidating, but after we had blown off the froth in the first 10 minutes, they were very poor. Lookman has always looked good when I have seen him.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Was up the other end of the pitch but it looked good with the speed it came in and was in. Don’t mind conceding goals of this quality if we do, it’s the spawny tap ins by tossers like Benteke which hurt

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Much as their goal was the last thing I wanted to see, my first words to my friend next to me were "fantastic goal". Because it was, even from my viewpoint at the other end of the pitch.

Leicester are a really good side with some fantastic players and I enjoyed watching them. Enjoyed beating them even more of course.

Despite the tinted glasses sometimes you just have to applaud a moment of genius

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here