Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] And that just leaves Chelsea

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Am I right in thinking Chelsea are now the only team we’ve not beaten in the premier league?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't think we will ever beat Chelsea. We don't have a single league win against them.

But, anyway, I always go before 1992. So we have beaten Leicester City. I think I was there. Albeit over 40 years ago.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
But they’re not in it.
We’re talking teams currently in this league

Had Leicester down as the only team we've never taken a point off in the Prem before today's game, & think you're right with Chelsea being the only team we haven't won against in the Premier League (ignoring the pedantry)

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Had Leicester down as the only team we've never taken a point off in the Prem before today's game, & think you're right with Chelsea being the only team we haven't won against in the Premier League (ignoring the pedantry)

We drew 0-0 with them after Project Restart (Lamptey’ debut in which Maupay had a pen saved)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No. There's loads of them. Plymouth, Rotherham, Accrington stanley... :dunce::jester:

Not teams that we've never beaten in the League, there's not! We've beaten Rotherham and Plymouth plenty of times, and the only reason we've never beaten Accrington Stanley is that we've never played them (11v11 don't think so anyway).
Chelsea are the only team in the league that we've played but never beaten (in the league).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not teams that we've never beaten in the League, there's not! We've beaten Rotherham and Plymouth plenty of times, and the only reason we've never beaten Accrington Stanley is that we've never played them (11v11 don't think so anyway).
Chelsea are the only team in the league that we've played but never beaten (in the league).

The OP didn't say 'in the league', they said 'in the premier league', but I think you might be treating my reply with more seriousness than it was posted.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The OP didn't say 'in the league', they said 'in the premier league', but I think you might be treating my reply with more seriousness than it was posted.

I confess I never read the O/P - I just saw the thread title, opened it, and saw your post, and answered accordingly. Should have read the whole thread! Yes, yes I know! - I've been pissed off by other people not doing that enough times!

(Although if I had seen the stipulation that it was in the Premier League I'm old enough to have probably growled whilst thinking 'Premier League - huh! Football existed before bloody 1992!')

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So of the current prem Chelsea is the only team we’ve not beaten in the premier league right?

Are there any teams other than Accrington that we’ve never beaten then? Harrogate? Barrow? Sure there’s loads…? Remember beating forest green in some cup at withdean… Stevenage?

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
If we extended it to teams that we have played in the top flight and never beaten in a top flight game

Notts County & Bristol City

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here