Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Negatives from today?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Programme had a crease in it.

What else? I’m happy to send a consolidated list of complaints to PB on behalf of.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Feels harsh to complain about anything but Mwepu... errr, some room for improvement...

He did look a bit too inexperienced/lightweight to be thrown on in that kind of situation, but he is still inexperienced, I'm confident he will improve significantly.

Bissouma's injury looked serious at first, hopefully just a sore leg or something...

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Potter outers feeling disillusioned, they have decided to hold their counsel and dig in for the long term

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I spent my last day of isolation watching via stream! [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Mwepu looked a bit **** in possession and does a lot of looking over his shoulder panic-eyed to see where colleagues are. Like, an excessive amount - as if he doesn't know the role he has been asked to play at all, whether he should press or stay. Needed talking through the game and lost the ball several times too.

But that's being really picky. I can't believe we're ****ing second.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mwepu looked a bit **** in possession and does a lot of looking over his shoulder panic-eyed to see where colleagues are. Like, an excessive amount. As if he doesn't know the role he has been asked to play at all, whether he should press or stay. Needed talking through the game and lost the ball several times too.

A little Biss like when he first came here. Let the magician work his magic and that needs game time

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Mwepu looked a bit **** in possession and does a lot of looking over his shoulder panic-eyed to see where colleagues are. Like, an excessive amount - as if he doesn't know the role he has been asked to play at all, whether he should press or stay. Needed talking through the game and lost the ball several times too.

We ****ing aren't.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
A little Biss like when he first came here. Let the magician work his magic and that needs game time

100%, I know he'll come good. It is such early days and he wasn't horrible or anything - just clearly very uncomfortable today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here