Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Boycie RIP

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Oh no! What a terrible day for geniuses that have brought so much pleasure to everyone's lives. :down:

Boycie was my favourite extra (after Del and Rodney) with his snobbery, put-downs and always trying to get one up on Del. The poker night and Arnie being a con man episodes showed John Challis at his best. Trigger was great but he wasn't given enough lines and was too stupid to feel like a 'real' person.

RIP John Challis.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Not another… RIP Aubrey. Only fools and horses is my favourite program and Boycie one of my favourite characters (after grandad). Really sad news. Boycie was a massive part of my tv childhood and my tv now.5

“I've left my Mercedes parked downstairs and you know what they're like on this estate. They'd have the wheels off a Jumbo if it flew too low”

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Absolutely gutted by this news, which has marred a great win today. Massive Only Fools fan and sadly another fantastic actor and character taken from this world. RIP Boycie / John

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What a brilliant comic character Boycie was. Absolutely inspired. And John Challis played him superbly.

RIP :(

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Sad times. My favourite character in OFAH and seemed like a top bloke.

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I had the pleasure of working with John Challis when he toured a few local theatres. Remembered me from a visit a year prior and added to our crew room wall of signatures. Very nice man and excellent professional.

RIP Boycie ❤️

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Boycie: "To Trigger, feeding the ducks is like a social occasion to him".

The poker night
Del Boy: "Ffffffour kings!"
Boycie: "I didn't know you were good at maths, Del".

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here