Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagull Travel

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Sorry for the really mundane thread but going to the game tomorrow with Seagull Travel for the first time and a couple of questions if anyone can help as they’re shut now.

1. Can you eat and drink on the coach?

2. We’re being picked up in Havant, for anyone else on here that goes from there, is there somewhere you can park for the day near to the pick up point?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Must confess to have only been on the home ones from Worthing so food and drink doesn't come into play but certainly on the away ones you can eat and drink (non alcoholic drinks at least). Would probably stay away from anything likely to smell though.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Seagull travel is half and hour early this week as it is a 7.30 kick off.

Is that official? As a season ticket holder I've had so many different times for different KO's that I lose track. I work back from 1 hour 40 minutes before KO is when they pick me up and sit outside pub waiting.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Having booked for the first time with Seagulls Travel for the Brentford game, I idly noted that on my confirmation email it stated that although I was being picked up before the game at Withdean, Iwas on a post-match bus with destination Mile Oak. Part of me thought that maybe that's how these things work and I'd be dropped off en route. But thought I'd better check anyway. Turns out I was right to do so. I'd been allocated the wrong post-match coach. Seeing as how the Brentford match is apparently the biggest operation in Seagulls Travel history, would strongly advise others to check their confirmation email likewise. Because the organisers are only human and mistakes do happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here