Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL Referee ratings

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hopefully this works. Trying to find free survey software that did what I wanted wasn't easy so I have come up with a compromise that should do the trick. Every time we have a bad decision, we get the arguments about blaming refs. But we all know there are Albion related villains. So let's see how NSC rates the PL refs. This is a simple one question survey - no data collection, thesis or anything like that - just for fun and to answer a question I have often wondered about. Just hopefully a tool to collate scores out of 10 for each ref and see what the summary says about who our favourites and villains are.

I have gone with the 2021/22 roster minus the 4 newly promoted ones. Up to you how you score those you don't remember or have seen but a 5 or 6 would seem fair. Please try and base it on all games you have seen them ref if possible rather than a specific game where they did us over. Don't know how many other people are like me and take note of who the ref is in non Albion games and see how they do.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/mvo5c3fw

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'll go for 1 bounce to see if there is any interest - just 3 responses so far.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Difficult. The minute a game ends they are dead to me and with few exceptions I cant remember who they are or what they did.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thanks to the 9 people who responded. Not a massive sample size but here are the "official" NSC favourite refs for this season.

Starting to see why the survey software is free - quite happily sorts by average rating - just does it wrong. Think this is right now.
ref1.png
ref2.png

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Moss really shouldn't be on that list at all, absolutely taking up a space that a younger ref should be occupying, and after taking the advice that the Sheikh didn't think it was a penalty to Southampton yesterday, nothing will change my mind it's time for Moss to roll off to pastures new.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here