Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sharing

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
If 2 people share a ST for season are they then both now ST holders or is one classed as a sharer.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
There is and has never been such a thing as sharing a ST. The ST would have to have been in one person's name only. Yes in the past it was perfectly possible to let someone else regularly use your ticket, but they were never a season ticket holder.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There is and has never been such a thing as sharing a ST. The ST would have to have been in one person's name only. Yes in the past it was perfectly possible to let someone else regularly use your ticket, but they were never a season ticket holder.

Yes for personal STs.

I think there are a lot of 1901 tickets written in company names for tax purposes so these are surely shared between the company directors? I've had "lively" discussions on here before about how ID checks could possibly be valid in such cases.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes for personal STs.

I think there are a lot of 1901 tickets written in company names for tax purposes so these are surely shared between the company directors? I've had "lively" discussions on here before about how ID checks could possibly be valid in such cases.

I believe that you can transfer your 1901 ticket to anyone as long as they have an email address

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yes for personal STs.

ID checks in this instance are to ensure the Covid Passport being shown relates to the person trying to enter the ground. It’s not for cross referencing with the match ticket.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
There is a sharer and between 1 and 19 sharees. The latter are nominated on a game by game basis by the season ticket holder.
Why do you ask ?

Just out of interest. Friend has just got a ST and said still 1800 available. I know 1000 extra seats but dont understand with these figures club say that record no of ST have been sold. I just thought maybe answer was 2 people sharing now may be both classed as ST holders STs were sold out last season can only presume more were released.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Just out of interest. Friend has just got a ST and said still 1800 available. I know 1000 extra seats but dont understand with these figures club say that record no of ST have been sold. I just thought maybe answer was 2 people sharing now may be both classed as ST holders STs were sold out last season can only presume more were released.

Yep

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
ID checks in this instance are to ensure the Covid Passport being shown relates to the person trying to enter the ground. It’s not for cross referencing with the match ticket.

I know. The past discussions were about away games at a certain shithole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here