Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guest Tickets

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Thought it may be quicker to ask on here.
If I buy a guest ticket do I have to give name and address of person going and do they have to be an Albion member

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I assume the covid check will be scrapped now the government have said it won’t be a requirement for large venues.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I assume the covid check will be scrapped now the government have said it won’t be a requirement for large venues.

That's entirely separate and is still a condition of entry I believe but may be scrapped soon?

It's certainly a condition of entry for Sunday's game at the very least. Whether the club decide to continue with it l've no idea.

They are continuing with it as per PL guidelines. It’s nothing to do with guest tickets though as the guest will still need to be prepared to show their ID and Covid passport. It won’t stop the OP chipping away with multiple threads though.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
They are continuing with it as per PL guidelines. It’s nothing to do with guest tickets though as the guest will still need to be prepared to show their ID and Covid passport. It won’t stop the OP chipping away with multiple threads though.

OK happy to stop posting .
I think I am going to buy a guest ticket. for Sunday. From answers on here will be impossible to show ID if guest ticket in my name

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think I am going to buy a guest ticket. for Sunday. From answers on here will be impossible to show ID if guest ticket in my name

The ID verification is between your Covid Pass (or test result etc) and photo ID. The match ticket itself is not ID-chedked.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Odd response. From answers on here it is clear your guest can bring their vaccine passport and some form of ID to show the passport belongs to them. The real question is why do you keep stirring and making shit up.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They are continuing with it as per PL guidelines.

There aren’t any EPL guidelines though?? If you go to the EPL website and click on the link it takes you to the individual links of the clubs.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
There aren’t any EPL guidelines though?? If you go to the EPL website and click on the link it takes you to the individual links of the clubs.

The Premier League want clubs to back COVID-19 certification spot checks at grounds, irrespective of a government U-turn.

Clubs had been advised by the league to prepare for double vaccination or negative test proof to become mandatory from October 1.

That was before the government changed course last weekend, shelving plans for COVID passports for large-scale events.

The league is keen to plough on regardless with a policy of making matches as safe as possible to attend, even if it means more stringent conditions for fans than those imposed by government.

https://theathletic.com/news/premie...tification-checks-from-october-1/gJ88M3JCKfjm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here