Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Announced by club today :-
On sale date Tuesday 21/09 first tier 283+ points
Saying 2,600 + tickets for sale but strange to me that only 3 points lower than Brentford which only had 1,700 . I had always thought that the first tier was set so that anybody who wanted a ticket in that tier would get one and thus if everybody in that tier wanted one it would sell out , but this would suggest that is not so as i cannot think that there are 900 people between 286 and 283 points ?
(says frustrated 278 points holder!)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1,700 people will be 10 points (is it 10?) better off after the Brentford game, so that will naturally shift the line up, so if Norwich only had 1,700 tickets available, tier 1 would be set at a higher level than the preceding game.

Maybe there are a lot of people bunched in the 270-290ish points range.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
1,700 people will be 10 points (is it 10?) better off after the Brentford game, so that will naturally shift the line up, so if Norwich only had 1,700 tickets available, tier 1 would be set at a higher level than the preceding game.

Maybe there are a lot of people bunched in the 270-290ish points range.

Yes but i think most of those with xtra points were already at 286 or more as Brentford virtually sold out at first tier . So i think that your second thought is probably right and that there is a large bunch up in that range , just did not expect it to be so small a drop for nearly 1000 more available . Oh well will just have to hope for better luck on second day than for Brentford ! ( maybe if i am unlucky and then you hear of more being released later you can PM me )
only joking (before i get pelters ) :)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can't see this one being popular with the nightmare journey and train problems that weekend

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't see this one being popular with the nightmare journey and train problems that weekend

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Why nightmare journey? I was gonna drive it….!?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Can I plead on behalf of my alcohol problem.
Want to make a weekend of this, mainly because I understand there are some nice pubs in Norwich. But the wife wont come if she cant get a ticket. So leave off buying until I've kept her happy. She is only a F&F ticket so will have to wait to grab one at the end.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Why nightmare journey? I was gonna drive it….!?

Even driving is a nightmare, I’ve driven to Ipswich loads of times (my best mate is a Tractor Boy) and it’s the dullest drive ever, especially once you get on the A12. Add an extra hour on to get to Norwich and it’s in the mind numbing territory for me.

PFW

Feb 16, 2017
The foot hills of Norfolk
Whats the chances of any tickets being available for people with just 'purchase history'. Would love to be able to go in to the away end, instead of having to sit with the Norwich fans as usual.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Even driving is a nightmare, I’ve driven to Ipswich loads of times (my best mate is a Tractor Boy) and it’s the dullest drive ever, especially once you get on the A12. Add an extra hour on to get to Norwich and it’s in the mind numbing territory for me.

Used to it! I just meant I hope [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] wasn’t talking about some major roadworks or something…!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

A11 a bit quicker isn’t it (but no les dull admittedly)……? I’ll be driving up I suspect.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Whats the chances of any tickets being available for people with just 'purchase history'. Would love to be able to go in to the away end, instead of having to sit with the Norwich fans as usual.

I think this should go to purchase history although I think we will sell out eventually. Great chance for another 3 points on the road and a night out in Norwich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here