[Albion] Norwich tickets

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Making a weekend of it - booked two nights in the adjacent hotel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
1,700 people will be 10 points (is it 10?) better off after the Brentford game, so that will naturally shift the line up, so if Norwich only had 1,700 tickets available, tier 1 would be set at a higher level than the preceding game.

Maybe there are a lot of people bunched in the 270-290ish points range.

Only 5 (well that's what I got added), so no surprise that points' requirement not hugely greater for Norwich.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Whats the chances of any tickets being available for people with just 'purchase history'. Would love to be able to go in to the away end, instead of having to sit with the Norwich fans as usual.

Suspect will make it to general sale this one.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Even driving is a nightmare, I’ve driven to Ipswich loads of times (my best mate is a Tractor Boy) and it’s the dullest drive ever, especially once you get on the A12. Add an extra hour on to get to Norwich and it’s in the mind numbing territory for me.

Go M25; M11; A11/A14A11. Go early, it is a boring route but the A14/A11 were improved about 4 years ago. I’ regularly used to drive to Norwich ring road in 3 hours before assuming no accidents en route.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Don't know. The site says allocation is 2,669 and I would expect us to sell that. We would surely have taken the full quota of tickets

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Maybe not , as this would explain my original post about there being such a small difference between starting level for norwich and brentford .
Now the ticket sales are open perhaps someone with enough points would be able to estimate how many we have taken ?
From the clubs point of view it must be a delicate balancing act between either taking not enough or having some left unsold which presumably the club having agreed to take must then pay for . Or do they have arrangements to take some and see how they go before taking up an option for more ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Don't know. The site says allocation is 2,669 and I would expect us to sell that. We would surely have taken the full quota of tickets

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Maybe not , as this would explain my original post about there being such a small difference between starting level for norwich and brentford .
Now the ticket sales are open perhaps someone with enough points would be able to estimate how many we have taken ?
From the clubs point of view it must be a delicate balancing act between either taking not enough or having some left unsold which presumably the club having agreed to take must then pay for . Or do they have arrangements to take some and see how they go before taking up an option for more ?

The capacity at Carrow Road is just over 27,000 take away the seats for segregation and 2,669 is probably the maximum 10% we are permitted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here