Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter new You Tube video

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Not really. Was a great comeback win but ultimately a dead rubber against a side missing their best player (KDB).

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not really. Was a great comeback win but ultimately a dead rubber against a side missing their best player (KDB).

That’s the cold, clinical analysis for sure……….but didn’t feel like that in the Amex on the night though. It was more than just a win - from 2-0 down, against the champions and with the biggest crowd for a season and a half.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Yeah, give me a 0-4 against Darlington in Division Three with Marco Gabbiadini running rampant in front of 2000 at The Priestfield any day :wink:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

I bet you're fun at parties. "Yeah it was a nice birthday, but it's only 37. Not a big one. Barely even worth the get together."

If you can't enjoy beating the Champions, whatever the circumstances, then I'm not sure football is for you...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

22496215_10155192585242809_3199913444091593000_o.jpg

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I bet you're fun at parties. "Yeah it was a nice birthday, but it's only 37. Not a big one. Barely even worth the get together."

If you can't enjoy beating the Champions, whatever the circumstances, then I'm not sure football is for you...
I preferred beating Liverpool in a game that mattered tbh

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Comparing Potter to Hyypia is plain THICK, obviously just imo

He was looking for attention and you gave it to him, so possibly not all that thick.

Might have saved the forum from some embarrassing post mocking people with mental health issues, or some other similar desperate attempt to say "look at me!".

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
That’s the cold, clinical analysis for sure……….but didn’t feel like that in the Amex on the night though. It was more than just a win - from 2-0 down, against the champions and with the biggest crowd for a season and a half.

Totally agree...It was a joyous occasion and there was more than a spring in my step exiting the ground. It meant something

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It was an absolutely brilliant win. And comparing our best manager to one of our worst is laughable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here