Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Apparently, Liverpool fans are singing 'F@*k the tories' at the Milan match tonight.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Love that place having lived there when doing a Master's degree. If we have to be hammered this season, I hope it's Liverpool who do it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No idea what they were chanting…but it’s a cracking game…one up…two one down ..now three two up…and you get the feeling it’s not going to end there

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Love that place having lived there when doing a Master's degree. If we have to be hammered this season, I hope it's Liverpool who do it.

So Liverpool is your first team then?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

How very odd.

I love Colemans mustard but hope we stuff Norwich :shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Exactly. I love a pack of Worcester Sauce flavoured Walkers crisps, but I certainly don’t want them to hump us on Sunday.

Precisely. I stayed in a caravan in Camber Sands once but I won’t be rooting for Crystal Palace in a couple of weeks

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Categorised as humour, why of course it’s the scousers and everything they say is hilarious.

Go and post on your own board

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I hadn’t realised that Donnarumma had signed for PSG, that quietly went through in the summer window.

He's hot stuff. I bet he works hard for the money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here