Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Pages nor rendering correctly for a while

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No one seems to have mentioned that pages looked like utter shite for a few hours.

I did nothing to break it.

I did nothing to fix it.

But it's working again.

Or did all this just happen to me?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
No one seems to have mentioned that pages looked like utter shite for a few hours.

I did nothing to fix it.

But it's working again.

No problems for me (other than the word "not" being rendered as "nor" in the thread title :smile:).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I did nothing to fix it.

But it's working again.

No problems here (except that the results of a search are laid out much more clearly - but still not necessarily in the order you'd hope for from the search!)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Viewing from Tapatalk but for some reason images people post are no longer showing and just appear as a broken link?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Mine still looks like an AOL page from the 90's on dial up.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
There were a bunch of 451 errors from what I presumed was some sort of CDN. I had to google 451 and found "Prevented for Legal reasons". So I guessed we had been rumbled at last and they were cracking down on the all the smug "we don't need a new striker" posts.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

I did nothing to fix it.

But it's working again.

It could just be a gentle nudge, to remind you of that upgrade on your to do list?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There were a bunch of 451 errors from what I presumed was some sort of CDN. I had to google 451 and found "Prevented for Legal reasons". So I guessed we had been rumbled at last and they were cracking down on the all the smug "we don't need a new striker" posts.

Ah, that's interesting, thanks.

I use Cloudflare for security protection - it stops most of the Russian DDoS attacks that happen from time to time - but it also acts as a CDN, so maybe they had an issue last night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here