Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adding my son to account

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Hi all

Any advice on adding my son to my account to purchase junior tickets? I can’t seem to buy a junior ticket or add him online. If I set up an account for him I can’t use my email address as already have my account on the email address. I’ve tried calling the club and was on hold for over 30 mins.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hi all

Any advice on adding my son to my account to purchase junior tickets? I can’t seem to buy a junior ticket or add him online. If I set up an account for him I can’t use my email address as already have my account on the email address. I’ve tried calling the club and was on hold for over 30 mins.

The best way is probably to give them another ring.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Hi all

Create a second email account for him and link both accounts as friends and family

That’s what I had to do

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Create a second email account for him and link both accounts as friends and family

That’s what I had to do

Thanks for posting. I have just registered him under different email address. Trying to purchase the seat next to mine but only allows me to purchase Adult ticket prices? He is 7 years old. Is this just a case that this seat is for Adults only?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Thanks for posting. I have just registered him under different email address. Trying to purchase the seat next to mine but only allows me to purchase Adult ticket prices? He is 7 years old. Is this just a case that this seat is for Adults only?

Some of the central Lower West are adult only pricing, everywhere else once you allocate the seat to your son, the lower price should pop up.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Some of the central Lower West are adult only pricing, everywhere else once you allocate the seat to your son, the lower price should pop up.

Thanks. Wasn't aware of this. Had to buy adult ticket in the end.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Also exchange seats are always sold at adult price only.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Top tip: If you have a gmail account instead of creating another email address you can add +SOMETHING to it which will get delivered to your inbox. For example if I had bnthree@gmail I could do bnthree+MYSON@gmail and it would still get delivered to my inbox. Saves having to have 2 inboxes. (Note the addition doesn't have to do in capitals, that's just to make it clearer.)

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Top tip: If you have a gmail account instead of creating another email address you can add +SOMETHING to it which will get delivered to your inbox. For example if I had bnthree@gmail I could do bnthree+MYSON@gmail and it would still get delivered to my inbox. Saves having to have 2 inboxes. (Note the addition doesn't have to do in capitals, that's just to make it clearer.)

Thanks. Didn’t know that. Got two accounts now and will see if I can do this and delete the second account.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Type “Agent” and you’ll get a human (in office hours).

After typing AGENT

I'm sorry, but it looks like I don't have the answer to your question, and the Supporter Services team aren't available at the moment. You can try again another time, or call us on 01273 668855 (option 1: 9am to 5pm. Mon to Fri). Alternatively, close this chat and start again, asking a different question.

3:35 PM

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
After typing AGENT

I'm sorry, but it looks like I don't have the answer to your question, and the Supporter Services team aren't available at the moment. You can try again another time, or call us on 01273 668855 (option 1: 9am to 5pm. Mon to Fri). Alternatively, close this chat and start again, asking a different question.

3:35 PM

Sorry. It worked for me a few weeks back!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Any advice on adding my son to my account to purchase junior tickets? I can’t seem to buy a junior ticket or add him online. If I set up an account for him I can’t use my email address as already have my account on the email address.

Does your email account allow the use of aliases? For instance gmail allows 10 (I think) aliases by adding + to the end of the personal part of the email address - so yourname@gmail.com could have an alias of yourname+childa@gmail.com. The email aliases get directed to your inbox.

I see [MENTION=34787]BNthree[/MENTION] has already given this advice, clearly I'm neither the first nor last person to use this workaround!

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Does your email account allow the use of aliases? For instance gmail allows 10 (I think) aliases by adding + to the end of the personal part of the email address - so yourname@gmail.com could have an alias of yourname+childa@gmail.com. The email aliases get directed to your inbox.

I see [MENTION=34787]BNthree[/MENTION] has already given this advice, clearly I'm neither the first nor last person to use this workaround!

I will look into it and merge when I get some time. Thanks for advice.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Good to know should my IT department start asking questions about who my son and Gully are!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here