Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I don't want to be negative about Potter, but.....

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
We dropped out of the top 4 on Sunday. POTTER OUT!!!

I know it's very early days and we shouldn't get silly about things, but what a wonderful position to be in and enjoy. I don't remember the heady days of the early 80's as I was still soiling nappies, but from watching Albion in a dilapidated stadium in the early to mid 90's, to everything in-between until now, it's really something to enjoy even though we know it'll most likely be business as usual soon. What an incredible job Bloom and the team have done.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A thread praising the manager and directors of Brighton and Hove Albion on a forum dedicated to Brighton and Hove Albion, while we are sitting in the top 6. I apologise that it's not about bell cheeses at work, women farting in lifts or Brexit.

:fishing::thumbsup::salute:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We dropped out of the top 4 on Sunday. POTTER OUT!!!

I know it's very early days and we shouldn't get silly about things, but what a wonderful position to be in and enjoy. I don't remember the heady days of the early 80's as I was still soiling nappies, but from watching Albion in a dilapidated stadium in the early to mid 90's, to everything in-between until now, it's really something to enjoy even though we know it'll most likely be business as usual soon. What an incredible job Bloom and the team have done.

Why not be negative? plenty of posters are.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Let's not be greedy with the trophies, we've already won the Charity Shield.

True. And since then, we've been very charitable in letting other teams win it.

But it's probably time we remembered that charity begins at Hove.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A thread praising the manager and directors of Brighton and Hove Albion on a forum dedicated to Brighton and Hove Albion, while we are sitting in the top 6. I apologise that it's not about bell cheeses at work, women farting in lifts or Brexit.

You forgot the really important one about which hand you wipe your harris with!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Talking of farting, a rather attractive G4 lady came to collect my takings from work today, my office is rather small and while sorting the paperwork out I let a sly one silently slip out. I thought I'd get away with it, but boy was I mistaken....you could literally chew it, and I thought my eyes would bleed. To make it worse, protocol demands that the office door is shut and locked during the transaction. It was like a big fat smelly elephant in the room.

There was literally no escape! :blush:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Talking of farting, a rather attractive G4 lady came to collect my takings from work today, my office is rather small and while sorting the paperwork out I let a sly one silently slip out. I thought I'd get away with it, but boy was I mistaken....you could literally chew it, and I thought my eyes would bleed. To make it worse, protocol demands that the office door is shut and locked during the transaction. It was like a big fat smelly elephant in the room.

There was literally no escape! :blush:

This is funny, I haven't stopped guffawing:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here