Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange on NSC?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I know we had one on here in the past which was frowned upon by the club but is there any reason not to do so now that we can transfer tickets legally?

I don’t think money should change hands but some of us have paid the £20 but don’t have anyone to pass tickets to for certain matches.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
I know we had one on here in the past which was frowned upon by the club but is there any reason not to do so now that we can transfer tickets legally?

I don’t think money should change hands but some of us have paid the £20 but don’t have anyone to pass tickets to for certain matches.

Do we have to buy tickets on line from the BHA site now? Not been for a while as had two young children, but now taking my son to his second game. Thanks

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Agree….but suggested this on previous threads and silence from the ‘NSC management’ indicates it maybe wouldn’t be welcome…….:shrug::shrug: Legit transfers from STHs to paid-up A+ NSC members on the STHs F&F list is technically at least within the scheme T&C….but club obviously makes more from tickets sold on the exchange (if it ever opens) so doing this publicly and in an organised way would probably keep PB awake at night.

I’d much rather pass one of our STs onto a fellow NSC member for free who doesn’t have a ST for whatever reason than for the seat to be empty (like one of ours will be on Sunday as junior is working - I have no way of using the ticket).

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Do we have to buy tickets on line from the BHA site now? Not been for a while as had two young children, but now taking my son to his second game. Thanks

ST holders can transfer tickets to Albion+ Members.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

It would have to be done via the club. There has been much about this on NSC. You can only pass on tickets to people in you registered network. And if the club starts letting unregistered unvaccinated people into the Amex I will have to give up my season tickets.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It would have to be done via the club. There has been much about this on NSC. You can only pass on tickets to people in you registered network. And if the club starts letting unregistered unvaccinated people into the Amex I will have to give up my season tickets.

They would have to be an Albion+ Member.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Don’t think it was being suggested that transfers wouldn’t comply with the scheme - simply a suggestion to match NSC STHs with NSC Albion+ members to facilitate transfers within the terms of ST sharing ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Don’t think it was being suggested that transfers wouldn’t comply with the scheme - simply a suggestion to match NSC STHs with NSC Albion+ members to facilitate transfers within the terms of ST sharing ?

I’m not sure it fits with the spirit of the ticket sharing rules. It would probably also kill off the possibility of an opening of the ticket exchange and directly impact general admission ticket sales.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Good idea.

Actually recently I was wondering about passing a ticket onto an unknown albion+ee.

If the albion+ buyer behaves in a besmirching way does the STH still carry the can for it ? Or does the albion+er take all the punishment ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good idea.

Actually recently I was wondering about passing a ticket onto an unknown albion+ee.

If the albion+ buyer behaves in a besmirching way does the STH still carry the can for it ? Or does the albion+er take all the punishment ?
A+ I would think as it would be a named, identifiable Club member

With STH guest tiks it's clearly the STH on the hook

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm after a pair of Brighton v Brentford tickets together. The exchange doesn't appear to be open.
As an Albion+ member if any of my friends on NSC have a pair that they are unable to use please feel free to send me a PM.

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
What does surprise me us that there’s no 1901 ticket exchange system on NSC. Getting a 1901 spare ticket for a guest is an absolute pain at the moment, but the rules are far more relaxed (donor doesn’t have to pay £20 and receiver doesn’t have to be MyAlbion+). And I’m sure there are loads of small companies who own 1901 seats who frequently can’t use them. The only problem is that you have to take responsibility for the receiver’s behaviour.

OK now’s the chance for the usual suspects to make the usual comments about 1901 members (“prawn sandwiches” etc etc).

Reactions: abc

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll create an NSC ticket matching sub-forum, however...

1. This is only for matching STHs, who are unable to use their seat(s) for a game, with Albion+ members who want ticket(s) for that fixture.
2. The actual exchange transaction MUST take place via the club's ticketing site.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm after a pair of Brighton v Brentford tickets together. The exchange doesn't appear to be open.
As an Albion+ member if any of my friends on NSC have a pair that they are unable to use please feel free to send me a PM.
There are loads of tickets still available for this one. It's not sold out. Plenty of pairs available.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Here you go...

Navigable from the forum home page.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills