Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Brewhouse Pub - Worthing

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Been there a few times for drinks with friends. If you can sit outside it's very good.

Went there last night with my wife for food. Sat inside, and I was thoroughly disappointed.

The service was poor, the food was cold.

So, in summary, good for drinking, I'd drink cider, poor for food, other than snacks with booze.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Been there a few times for drinks with friends. If you can sit outside it's very good.

Went there last night with my wife for food. Sat inside, and I was thoroughly disappointed.

The service was poor, the food was cold.

So, in summary, good for drinking, I'd drink cider, poor for food, other than snacks with booze.

What beers would you recommend?

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Been to the one in Portsmouth a few times, pleasant enough. I see from my Untappd check ins that a 4.5% Red Ale called 'Mary Rose' was me and my mates top rated beer we had there.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What beers would you recommend?

Not being a big beer drinker I wouldn't.

However [MENTION=2223]e77[/MENTION] and to a lesser extent [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] may have sampled their beers. The 3 glass taster option seemed popular.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Agree with my learned friend - it's a good place to drink.

The "Beach huts" outside are a good option if you can reserve one.

I think I've only had cider there (also like my learned friend).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It’s ok there. The beers are a bit ‘meh’ if you are a snob like me but easy drinking enough. It generally has a fair atmosphere though. The Lincoln County APA is ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here