Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I apologise for starting a new thread but I can't find up to date news on him. Has he recovered from his pre-season hamstring injury and is he fit to play tomorrow?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He played in the last game...

... So yes he's recovered....

...but is now injured again.

Come on people.
We kid because we love.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I know that he is made of glass, but I still feel like I need to pinch myself every time I hear that Danny Welbeck is a Brighton player.

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
I know that he is made of glass, but I still feel like I need to pinch myself every time I hear that Danny Welbeck is a Brighton player.

It was an incredible coup for the club, people would have laughed you in the face if told 18 months ago Welbz would be an Albion player. He is a joy to watch.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

And Lallana. Both are just sublime when they are on it. Must be wonderful for the yoof in the squad to watch their skills daily.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014

I really enjoyed hearing Potter say in the fans forum that Maupay, Welbeck and Connolly all want to improve. Welbeck was great last year, and thought of him being hungry to improve and get better is exciting. I'm really looking forward to watching him play this season.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I really enjoyed hearing Potter say in the fans forum that Maupay, Welbeck and Connolly all want to improve. Welbeck was great last year, and thought of him being hungry to improve and get better is exciting. I'm really looking forward to watching him play this season.

Me too, lrt's just hope that the club can find a way of keeping him on the pitch more often.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

He said Trossard, not Connolly!

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
It was an incredible coup for the club, people would have laughed you in the face if told 18 months ago Welbz would be an Albion player. He is a joy to watch.
Really? We picked him up on a free after he'd left relegated Watford.

I like Danny but maybe a bit OTT

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Not an accident he didn't mention Connolly surely ? Prob thinks he's already the bees knees!

That's a strange comment, not really sure what you're getting at. Are you telling me off for something I might say?

Edit: I've reread that and realise you were talking about Connolly think he's the bees knees, I thought you were saying I did. Don't know what's wrong with me, I think I need to go back to bed.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here