Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hlozek

zeytoun

Mar 25, 2012
This guy could do a job. One for the January sales? Not to be put out to Forest on loan. Was apparently tracked by Liverpool over the summer.

He's tall seems good with both feet and could develop into the target type Albion are looking for.

https://youtu.be/eEx58ZJHTJM

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
This guy could do a job. One for the January sales? Not to be put out to Forest on loan. Was apparently tracked by Liverpool over the summer.

He's tall seems good with both feet and could develop into the target type Albion are looking for.

He plays for my Brighton side on FM2021 and is outstanding, top scorer in the league with around 28 goals... was hoping to see more of him in the Euro's but only really made cameo appearances.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He plays for my Brighton side on FM2021 and is outstanding, top scorer in the league with around 28 goals... was hoping to see more of him in the Euro's but only really made cameo appearances.

Surely if he’s only worth cameos in your fantasy world he’s not good enough :lolol:
Anyway, you haven’t addressed the key question - who would we lend him out to?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
We've had Ulloa and Hemed, while Darwin Núñez is still a target, so Almeria's latest no.9 seems the obvious option. Umar Sadiq - 24 years old, 6ft4, scored 1 in 2 the last few seasons. Fairly quick, likes to link the play and has a reasonable.amount of flair to boot. About 15 million should do it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Hello Adam,

If you want to move clubs you need to go through the right channels.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Get him in and loan him out to Port Vale to get experience of English football at its finest.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
We've had Ulloa and Hemed, while Darwin Núñez is still a target, so Almeria's latest no.9 seems the obvious option. Umar Sadiq - 24 years old, 6ft4, scored 1 in 2 the last few seasons. Fairly quick, likes to link the play and has a reasonable.amount of flair to boot. About 15 million should do it.

Ah yes, here we are again discussing Sadiq. His Rangers spell was so bad they sent him back and signed Jermain Defoe.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20210908-154842_Gallery.jpg

Also does a nice range of garden hoses on the side....:D

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Ah yes, here we are again discussing Sadiq. His Rangers spell was so bad they sent him back and signed Jermain Defoe.

It wasn't a particularly serious suggestion but it's harsh to write him off based on his short spell at Rangers. For a start he was just 21 at the time and it was his 4th loan in 2 seasons, following previous ones in Italy and Holland. Since then he's had a successful stint in Belgrade and he's been smashing it in Almeria. Touch of the Wanchope about him.

Last edited:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
It wasn't a particularly serious situation but it's harsh to write him off based on his short spell at Rangers. For a start he was just 21 at the time and it was his 4th loan in 2 seasons, following previous ones in Italy and Holland. Since then he's had a successful stint in Belgrade and he's been smashing it in Almeria. Touch of the Wanchope about him.

I'm all for just signing whoever Almeria have playing up front, it's worked out for us in the past.

But I feel like I'd prefer to use Locadia than spend new money on that guy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here