Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spider season is back

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Little blighters get everywhere dont they. Just had a huge one crawl across my desk right in front of me!

And why the hell do they get in wing mirrors and only come out when you start driving?

Weirdos.

Any top tips to keep them out of your house?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quicksilver-Mephisto.jpg

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I've just seen a massive one on the stairs, I got a glass and envelope and as he/she was on the bottom of the riser he/she managed to get away into the gap. I sprinkled a tiny little bit of diatomaceous earth powder by the gap and hope that I never see him/her again! :thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Being an urban yoghurt knotting liberal who doesn't know where milk comes from, I was a bit freaked out by the beast that came into the garden last week.

Was this an immigrant hornet? Should I ring the Daily Express ?

Luckily being educated and technically aware, I was able to install an "app" on my mobile to instantly identify the beast.

Hornet Mimic Hoverfly, never seen one before the cheeky *******.

Spiders don't bother me to be honest, expect the one that decided to drop it's offspring in the bedroom last week. Now if you don't like spiders I'd imagine that's a horror movie.

Last edited:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Forget Covid19, spiders are the biggest threat known to mankind, sneaky ****ers who's only mission is to terrify you! They go for your throat too!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here