Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] NSC - Your advice on home repair greatly appreciated

Marlton and Hove Albion

Oct 11, 2018
Sarasota FL
So, long story short. My parents live in Saltdean and I am a mere 3,200 miles away. They're getting up there and my ability to help them sort out some house repairs is currently curtailed by a global pandemic.

I need to locate a dependable tradesperson who can accomplish the following. Remove old and install a new kitchen top. Remove old kitchen sink and install a new one. Not a massive job but important for my parents. They have the items but require someone to install for them. Can NSC come to the rescue?

They also need some interior painting, so triple bonus if that can be the same person/firm.

PLEASE PM me and a UK contact will be in touch to discuss work, timing, payments etc.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wrong Direction would be a good choice for the sink and worktop ..not sure how busy he is though .. did an excellent job on my kitchen with his now retired assistant

Edit
Pm sent

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So, long story short. My parents live in Saltdean and I am a mere 3,200 miles away. They're getting up there and my ability to help them sort out some house repairs is currently curtailed by a global pandemic.

I need to locate a dependable tradesperson who can accomplish the following. Remove old and install a new kitchen top. Remove old kitchen sink and install a new one. Not a massive job but important for my parents. They have the items but require someone to install for them. Can NSC come to the rescue?

They also need some interior painting, so triple bonus if that can be the same person/firm.

PLEASE PM me and a UK contact will be in touch to discuss work, timing, payments etc.

5 minute job. Obvs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here