Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jean-Pierre Adams

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Read that yesterday - shocking.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Read it yesterday. If this had happened in the UK, it would have compensation writ large all over it. She has had nothing for 40 years plus.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Read it yesterday. If this had happened in the UK, it would have compensation writ large all over it. She has had nothing for 40 years plus.

Let alone the fine and alleged sentence for the incompetence that left him that way. 750 euro fine and a 1 month suspended sentence. Shocking all round

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
It,s France........they don,t give a shit.

I have just been down to the local hospital for my PCR test as returning to UK tomorrow and I couldn,t have the test until I paid for it. I showed them that I have the relevant papers and a Carte de Sejour, my insurance supplementaire, copies of who should have to pay...tourists..... and who doesn,t have to pay. Made no difference. They were immovable in there stance. The French health system....CPAM.....is well known for its incompetence and intransigence.......so very very French....!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
There was an amazing feature in The Blizzard about it a couple of years back which is well worth a read if you're so inclined

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I remember in the 80s watching a TV programme about a bloke in his 70s who had been put in an asylum, aged about 10, basically because he was orphaned and probably had Aspergers, and he had been there his whole life. Perfunctory occasional case reviews. Then they let him out. FFS.

Systems throw people away. No system should be allowed to run on automatic.

Things have improved of course but we all need to be vigilant.

The case highlighted by the OP is shocking, nevertheless.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Let alone the fine and alleged sentence for the incompetence that left him that way. 750 euro fine and a 1 month suspended sentence. Shocking all round

The punishments not necessarily targeting those who deserve it. Question should be who insisted the operation proceed when there was far from adequate cover?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here