Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Birmingham City Football Club

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My Villa supporting relative has been filling me in on the recent shenanigans at Birmingham City Football Club.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Cool story bro.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why do we always bite when he starts these pointless threads?

Says the first person to reply! :lolol:

Anyway, It so happens I know Crodo's relative and he told me that the club couldn't pay the laundry bills, so the manager's wife offered to wash all the kit. Sadly though her washing machine broke down, so she had to go to the launderette - but she didn't have enough change! So the players are going to have to play in dirty kit. It's caused quite a stink (in more ways than one) I can tell you.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
On the pitch, however, they've done very well under Lee Bowyer since he came in. They might be a good shout for the play-offs this season.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Anyway, It so happens I know Crodo's relative and he told me that the club couldn't pay the laundry bills, so the manager's wife offered to wash all the kit. Sadly though her washing machine broke down, so she had to go to the launderette - but she didn't have enough change! So the players are going to have to play in dirty kit. It's caused quite a stink (in more ways than one) I can tell you.

The very fact that Crodo's relative is a Villain should tell you that this is a lot of old rollocks!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
On the pitch, however, they've done very well under Lee Bowyer since he came in. They might be a good shout for the play-offs this season.

Yes agreed, a promising young manager is Mr. Bowyer, had a tough time of it at Charlton, hope he succeeds at Brum. I'll be following his progress.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

I know someone that has a spinning washing line that could be donated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here