Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Locadia stop slating him.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Get behind the poor bloke. He probably will be our 4th striker and everyone's slating him, he's better and could be more useful than connelly who should be our 4th striker.

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I would love to be proved wrong but I suspect we all know he is not EPL level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Has he been practicing headers?

el punal

Get behind the poor bloke. He probably will be our 4th striker and everyone's slating him, he's better and could be more useful than connelly who should be our 4th striker.

On that basis then - stop slating Connolly. I don’t know who this other bloke, connelly, as you put it, is. I’m not slating Locadia therefore you’re accusation of everyone doesn’t hold water.

There! A bit of Monday morning pedantry for you. :drink:

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
On that basis then - stop slating Connolly. I don’t know who this other bloke, connelly, as you put it, is. I’m not slating Locadia therefore you’re accusation of everyone doesn’t hold water.

There! A bit of Monday morning pedantry for you. :drink:
yeh I will then

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He needs to give something to the fans to show he wants to knuckle down and focus. He was decent for a patch of 2-3 games and can make an impact but we need to see willingness, desire and passion to wear the famous stripes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would love it if GP can use his super powers to get Locadia away from the decks and committed to playing football again. I always was a bit of a dreamer though.

Only Welbeck left of our forwards to get a proper kicking from NSC in truth though. How we have stayed in this division for the last two years is a bit of a mystery given the shiteness of our forwards and goal scoring from midfield :wink:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
He needs to give something to the fans to show he wants to knuckle down and focus. He was decent for a patch of 2-3 games and can make an impact but we need to see willingness, desire and passion to wear the famous stripes.
This should be on the Connolly thread as well? :shrug:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The NSC recipe for improving as a striker:

1. Be injured for two years (Florin Andone, 28)
2. Go on loan to the shitty MLS and do **** all for two years (Jurgen Locadia, 28)
3. Have a questionable couple of years in the Belgian league and then sit on the bench for 6 months (Percy Tau, 26).

The NSC recipe for being a lost cause forever:
1. Be 21 and score a few PL goals.

It all makes sense...

Anyway, I definitely wouldnt mind Jurgen Locadia suddenly turning into the player people thought he would become ten years ago. After seeing him quite a bit in the MLS I just find it... unlikely. If you are not good enough for the MLS you're generally not good enough for the PL.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This should be on the Connolly thread as well? :shrug:

Yeh fair point! Although AC has had the chance to show his willingness with some sub apps and must be doing something right in training.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Yeh, I think you'd have more luck persuading people to stop slating player 1, if you didn't slate player 2 to try to make your point.

Locadia. We'd all love it if he came good. It truly would be a remarkable comeback. I'm not convinced GP is going to give him the time on the pitch in order to prove himself

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I think you'll find that most people on here are behind all our players.
I assume it is the few you are talking to?

But threads like this make it seem that we have a majority who aren't getting behind the team, which isn't the case.
I'm beginning to think that you're a troll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here