Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] No Dickheads rule for NSC

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
If we had one, how many posters would survive.?

What would be the criteria. If it was just posting rubbish, there would be no-one left.

Who would be the last man standing?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Criteria: whatever you like.
Action: place on ignore.
This method has enabled me to completely eradicate NSC's only total dickhead, who has never made a valuable contribution to any thread.

Regards.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Let's just make NSC a 'Football Messageboard' then. Cos 2% footfall compared with previous footfall is better than no footfall at all :shrug:

Don’t be silly

You have to give the racist twats a forum where they can pretend to be albion fans and spout their hate in the guise of “ one of us”

Btw. Scotland tearing up the qualifications I see mate

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Criteria: whatever you like.
Action: place on ignore.
This method has enabled me to completely eradicate NSC's only total dickhead, who has never made a valuable contribution to any thread.

Regards.

That’s a bit harsh. I once gave some useful advice on roof-mounted solar panels. :down:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Personally I don’t mind [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION].

This guy

7af14e9f9a7aa0391a24c9bbff792377.jpg

Is quite funny too [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
If such a rule ever came in can I stay please? I have made a fair few posts but said very little.

I think my main contribution was to a thread about childrens TV show themes. This was many, many years ago.

If there were no dickheads on NSC, there would be little to read and I would have to fill my weekdays with far more work than I currently do

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That’s a bit harsh. I once gave some useful advice on roof-mounted solar panels. :down:

And I posted some music from North Macedonia. Blisargon Demogorgon. Fine music. Fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here