Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Biggest Game In World Football Tonight?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Great joke. Everyone knows it is Leeds v Wednesday.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Almost all of their best players won't be attending.

Empty or near empty stadium

Doubt it will be that much of an event.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
England vs Andorra? ???

My pal with whom I watch telly football got Moldova and Andorra mixed up and said we were playing Andover tonight. Lucky we aren't - they'd probably give England more trouble than Andorra.

Back on topic, it is the WC final. Outside of that, international football, It's Brazil vs Germany.

Last edited:

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
England vs Andorra? ???

My pal with whom I watch tell football got Moldova and Andorra mixed up and said we were playing Andover tonight. Lucky we aren't - they'd probably give England more trouble than Andorra.

Back on topic, it is the WC final. Outside of that, international football, It's Brazil vs Germany.

Just the other night I was telling my mutton mate that I was going to Hannover (Germany) with some friends next month.
He asked why we were going to have a lad's weekend in Andover...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Where is Dr No when you need him?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It all depends on how you define big but...

It’s a WC qualifying game. The biggest game in world football is the WC final, regardless of who is in it.

... is probably the right answer by most definitions.

If you take political stuff, number of fans/population, level of tension and stuff like that into account, you can get different answers obviously. When it comes to tension, Brazil vs Argentina might be up there but the game tonight... not really. A lot of players who would normally never play in this meeting will be on the pitch to make their mark and it will be interesting and probably a bit of a bloodbath, but in the end its just a WC qualifier.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
England vs Andorra? ???

My pal with whom I watch telly football got Moldova and Andorra mixed up and said we were playing Andover tonight. Lucky we aren't - they'd probably give England more trouble than Andorra.

Just imagine if Palarse played Andover, all those pesky caravans on the A303 :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here