Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat afternoon/evening drinking thread

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Got myself a new tablet last week and cannot find a way of downloading a picture onto NSC,so you'll just have to imagine the sunshing infront of me glistening through a bottle Krombacher .1st pint in over 2 months since coming out of hospital, it feels great :drink:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just had a delivery from Unbarred, so I think that should settle me down this evening.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Got some Rhubarb and Ginger Gin, I am drinking it long with ginger beer, lots of ice and a chunk of lime, bit similar to a Moscow Mule, lovely! Very refreshing! I can see myself getting pleasantly pissed on it! Nice!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Will be 'walking the dog' in an hour or so, so Slide by the old Star for a Jaipur, then home for dinner and a bottle of something grape based . . .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got myself a new tablet last week and cannot find a way of downloading a picture onto NSC,so you'll just have to imagine the sunshing infront of me glistening through a bottle Krombacher .1st pint in over 2 months since coming out of hospital, it feels great :drink:

You are going to enjoy that :thumbsup:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

Good to hear you are back on team Fridat! I'm just finishing up some work (hence why I'm on NSC) and will soon by getting into the 'Beavertown Neck Oil' I was given the other day as a thankyou! FREE BEER is the best

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Good to hear you are back on team Fridat! I'm just finishing up some work (hence why I'm on NSC) and will soon by getting into the 'Beavertown Neck Oil' I was given the other day as a thankyou! FREE BEER is the best

Cheers mate, taken a while but these past 3 days I've felt much better

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
AF for me for two months from Saturday!

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm down to my last 6 of these, but then it'll be a gin or two :drink: :cheers:

babylon.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You've definitely cracked the hardest bit Tim :clap2:

I hope your are feeling the health and financial benefits.

Sorry mate, from Saturday! Did DryJan and was going to do the same for October, but have an Op Tuesday so I'll be off the booze for Sep as well now!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Today I have been drinking Karlovacko lager and vodka and orange. We have a beautiful villa outside Split and life is so good at the moment after the shit year we’ve had. A traditional Croatian meal cooked for us tonight with cocktails and more.

And maybe a few sneaky G & Ts

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Welly welly well . Didn't expect to find this on the way home . . . I did take the scenic route on the Lambretta! 90BE9909-EF03-40CD-997E-47508A6960AD.jpeg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Southern Softy

My summer drink of choice - Provence Rose

The evening will be finished with Bas Armagnac

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Currently over the border enjoying a nice red :cheers:

Blickling :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here