Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Trossard

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Team Trossard here, when he is on song he is an awesome watch. One of the very few players we have who can actually scare the shit out of defenders when he runs at them

Another NSC Marmite player

I know a Liverpool fan who reckoned the goal he scored against them in our defeat at the Amex the season before last was the best goal scored against Liverpool in the season they walked the PL

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I did watch him like I've watched him countless times b4. He is a 1 good game in 4 player that needs to find more consistency and not go missing in games. I actually think he is better when coming on as a sub

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Team Trossard here, when he is on song he is an awesome watch. One of the very few players we have who can actually scare the shit out of defenders when he runs at them

Another NSC Marmite player

I know a Liverpool fan who reckoned the goal he scored against them in our defeat at the Amex the season before last was the best goal scored against Liverpool in the season they walked the PL

Think he has started the season well. I've complained about his consistency in the past but he's been good in all three games so far, hopefully it will continue.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I did watch him like I've watched him countless times b4. He is a 1 good game in 4 player that needs to find more consistency and not go missing in games. I actually think he is better when coming on as a sub

I dislike the term "goes missing" it implies the player is less than professional and just can't be arsed to perform, more often than not.

Like all players of his ilk, he only gets recognised as having a good game, if the defence can't handle him on the day.
That isn't always going to come off, but it has much more to do with the opponents tactics, than the player himself.

A lot of players like him seem better when coming on fresh against tiring defences, but I would rather be getting 90 minutes from him.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I dislike the term "goes missing" it implies the player is less than professional and just can't be arsed to perform, more often than not.

Like all players of his ilk, he only gets recognised as having a good game, if the defence can't handle him on the day.
That isn't always going to come off, but it has much more to do with the opponents tactics, than the player himself.

A lot of players like him seem better when coming on fresh against tiring defences, but I would rather be getting 90 minutes from him.

While I think he is invisible in quite a few games I've never seen it as him "not being arsed" but rather not able to read and scan the game well enough to find the spaces on the pitch. Typical thing you can get through experience though.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Fence for me.

This is his third season for us, and we have only seen glimpses of his undoubted talent and certainly not on a consistent basis.

As [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] highlighted when he’s at it, he is magnificent but it doesn’t happen anything like enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Still the player you want to have ball near box.. What position did he play last night

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
One of our best players.

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US
More clinical than Welbeck last season (according to xG) which goes under the radar quite a bit.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Boooooooooo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here