Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Frome Town FC

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
My local team. I live 5 minutes around the corner and am a flexi season ticket holder. Shame some knob ruined it as it's a great little club. (it wasn't me who sent in 2000 entries)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Surely someone at the club has failed to do their job properly, why wasn't the free entry by postcard limited to one entry per person, that way 2,000 of the 2,001 postcards would have just been binned.

Last edited:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Surely someone at the club has failed to do their job probably, why wasn't the free entry by postcard limited to one entry per person, that way 2,000 of the 2,001 postcards would have just been binned.

you're almost certainly right, but unfortunately Frome Town FC do not have a Barber-esque financial/legal eagle to help run things. Last week the stadium announcer announced a sub by saying 'and coming on is no14, erm, someone else' so that puts the difference into perspective a little!

SAC

May 21, 2014
you're almost certainly right, but unfortunately Frome Town FC do not have a Barber-esque financial/legal eagle to help run things. Last week the stadium announcer announced a sub by saying 'and coming on is no14, erm, someone else' so that puts the difference into perspective a little!

Brilliant. The club should do that everyone the opposition bring on a famous sub.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The free draw was announced on MoneySavingExpert. Martin is normally good with these and rarely lets something like this slip through. Telling a million subscribers it's a free entry to win a car would get 1000's of cards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here