Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] ABᗺA - Going to be an anti-climax isn't it?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Apparently it's not the original line-up tho. Björn and Benny have been replaced by Sven and Dennis. They're going to be called ASDA

Thank God it wasn't Nils and Lars, otherwise we'd have ANAL

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If they did ever tour again for real, I can imagine the highest and furthest away seats at the O2 would still be about £100+

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Thank God it wasn't Nils and Lars, otherwise we'd have ANAL

cartoon-archer.gif

Bombardier

NSC Patreon
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Their music is tireless, I for one like them. Appreciate they are not everyone's cup of tea but if they did come back to do a tour tickets would fetch outrageous prices.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It won’t be a proper reunion, just the “avatar” show that has been announced before. I’m not sure it will even be a tour due to the technology required, possibly just one venue in London probably in the West End.

Still, five new songs to be released which will be interesting to hear.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Money, money,money, must be funny in a rich man’s world

I would agree with you in 99% of cases but in this case I think it is simply because they are happy and want to do it , ie release new music and agree to the hologram tour ( which obviously they won’t physically be at ! ) as the band were impressed with the high quality end results .

The 4 members of ABBA are very wealthy and are feted wherever they go around the world , they haven’t agreed to any physical tour they have been offered since the band split up despite a worldwide tour earning capability that would make Elton John’s world tour earnings look poor in comparison, figures of £500 million being spoken of . I can’t think of any other band that would have turned that down .

If they wanted to earn huge amounts of money for a tour they could and would have done it 15 - 20 years ago

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
A new 10 song album, series of (avatar) concerts at a specially constructed arena at the Olympic Park and 2 of those songs already out (and both are terrific). What's not to like (cue some fool coming on an Abba thread to tell everyone they don't like them)?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here