[Brighton] Woman In Black - Theatre Royal

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I love this play.
Fantastic tonight.
Deserves a far bigger audience.
If you haven't seen it, or even if you have, and you've got free time the rest of this week, book yourself a ticket.
Fantastic

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I saw it in London around 12 years ago. Good night out.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Yea, a great show and well worth going along. Saw it a few times in the early days when the WiB would show up in the audience a couple of times very briefly at an exit door. Now that was spooky.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Christ, I saw this at The Theatre Royal in Brighton at least 25 years ago :ohmy:

Properly spooky, fantastic performance, very atmospheric, with literally two actors (plus one, but we don't mention her, because she will give you NIGHTMARES!!)

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Went on Monday with mini-Exile and both really enjoyed it. Really good for kids over 12, a nice introduction to how theatre can be as good or better than cinema.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No chance my misses would go! We've just got tickets to Only Fools and Horses musical

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I saw this play in Worthing years ago and I was bored throughout.

el punal

I saw the original Woman in Black film, the Channel 4 version, around Christmas 1989 I think. Terrifying it certainly was, with one scene (you know the one!) which had me jumping out of my seat. The subsequent remakes are not a touch as spooky as this one.

Whoooh!

P.S. Back on track, my daughter saw WIB in the West End and thought it was brilliant with some absolute shocking moments. More whooo! :eek:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I saw this play in Worthing years ago and I was bored throughout.

Probably felt normal in Worthing.

It’s a brilliant play. Seen it twice in London and even though I knew what was coming the second time around, it still got to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Saw it in London.....excellent play. Made the kids watching scream out loud which was funny.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Had the pleasure of working on this show in the West End. Only seen it once but it's a belting play.

The movie sucked.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Saw it this afternoon. Excellent followed by a nice Italian and home in time to watch the football.
Brighton is a bit of a Shiite hole now though. I am born and bred there, but would never go back to live. Probably an age thing.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Going with Mrs M tonight as pre Birthday and anniversary treat from the kids. 18 holes at Copthorne, followed by pre event dinner at Cote and then central stalls tickets for the show! Happy days!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here