Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea Carabao Tickets

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sales look really slow for Wednesday. I know the Caraboa Cup games have a low attendance but this could be the lowest yet. Would have thought that our great start to the season would encourage a few more, chance to take kids cheaply and likley to be a reasonable side. Perhaps the possibility of Lamptey starting might encourage a few more over the next couple of days.
Strange, isn't it? Very small crowd expected based on sales.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Either in junk, or if you have Hotmail may not arrive at all. You can log in to the ticket site on your phone and download easily from there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Spoke to a delightful young lady at Supporter Services.
She initially sent the ticket to my phone but said she would send a paper ticket.
When I went on the site to download the ticket it came back with ERROR.
So hopefully it will arrive.
I normally leave all this to my son [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] but he is on his hols.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Sales look really slow for Wednesday. I know the Caraboa Cup games have a low attendance but this could be the lowest yet. Would have thought that our great start to the season would encourage a few more, chance to take kids cheaply and likley to be a reasonable side. Perhaps the possibility of Lamptey starting might encourage a few more over the next couple of days.

Also a few bonus loyalty points which might be useful pushing those with low numbers up to the next tier.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Can anyone give me a clue as to how I put the ticket in my Apple Wallet? When I select the Apple Wallet icon it sends me to an already opened tab in Safari but no ticket other than my season ticket.

You are probably sorted now but on the ticket E mail there is a small box saying add to wallet. You should then have the Swansea and Arsenal ticket in your wallet.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Brought two last night. Looking forward to it. Hopefully I Finally get to see Lamptey get some minutes and looking forward to seeing some of the Under 23s in action. Be nice to see Tolaj given some game time.

They had to resend me an email as the inital didnt include the apple wallet icon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here