Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea Carabao Tickets

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Albion game also unusually kicks off at 7.30pm. (nearly all our evening games in the last decade or so have been 7.45pm, and the other fixtures are all 7.45pm so wonder what that's about ? )

It's about fifteen minutes earlier. :thumbsup:

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Swansea tickets

I may have missed this, but how are tickets being sent? I've got nothing in my wallet and don't have a printed ticket. Help! Thanks

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I may have missed this, but how are tickets being sent? I've got nothing in my wallet and don't have a printed ticket. Help! Thanks

I got a download link immediately in the email that confirmed my ticket. Downloaded into Google Pay.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I bought 4 tickets and car parking at The Bridge. Arrived by email and clicked links and Match Tickets and Parking safely tucked in GooglePay. Maybe the issues are an Apple thing.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Don't suppose you have a Hotmail e-mail? Club email with tickets link simply doesn't arrive for some reason. You can log in to the ticket site in your phone and easily download them from there though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Game unsurprisingly not picked for TV (although I think Sky will run its usual goals service).
They've gone with Liverpool v Norwich and Man Utd v West Ham.
Albion game also unusually kicks off at 7.30pm. (nearly all our evening games in the last decade or so have been 7.45pm, and the other fixtures are all 7.45pm so wonder what thats about ? )

https://twitter.com/josephmdurso/status/1438446705456959488/photo/1

It’s so if it goes to penalties they can still turn the flood lights off early enough so the bats can come out.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Game unsurprisingly not picked for TV (although I think Sky will run its usual goals service).
They've gone with Liverpool v Norwich and Man Utd v West Ham.
Albion game also unusually kicks off at 7.30pm. (nearly all our evening games in the last decade or so have been 7.45pm, and the other fixtures are all 7.45pm so wonder what thats about ? )

https://twitter.com/josephmdurso/status/1438446705456959488/photo/1

That really yanks my chain, those lower league clubs still in it must really be looking forward to seeing Liverpool and Man Utd play other EPL teams as that never happens.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
That really yanks my chain, those lower league clubs still in it must really be looking forward to seeing Liverpool and Man Utd play other EPL teams as that never happens.

Fulham Vs Leeds probably a better option - Leeds have a big following, and Fulham will fancy their chances of an upset given Bielsa's track record in cup games.
Millwall Vs Leicester on Wed - again PL club away at a EFL club who fancy causing an upset and with Leicester in Europe it will be a decent chance of Wall getting a result.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Sales look really slow for Wednesday. I know the Caraboa Cup games have a low attendance but this could be the lowest yet. Would have thought that our great start to the season would encourage a few more, chance to take kids cheaply and likley to be a reasonable side. Perhaps the possibility of Lamptey starting might encourage a few more over the next couple of days.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm going. I've got a seat in West Lower.
At this moment I have paid for the ticket but have not received an email from the club about downloading it.
Obviously they have been a bit busy so I will keep my fingers crossed that it arrives.:bhasign:

Nobby Nomates

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
At this moment I have paid for the ticket but have not received an email from the club about downloading it.
Obviously they have been a bit busy so I will keep my fingers crossed that it arrives.:bhasign:
Mine went into my junk folder, for some reason. I'm hoping that's not a performance prediction from the ticket office....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Booked 4 tickets in the lower East for myself and 3 friends last night. Really looking forward to it.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Either in junk, or if you have Hotmail may not arrive at all. You can log in to the ticket site on your phone and download easily from there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Fulham Vs Leeds probably a better option - Leeds have a big following, and Fulham will fancy their chances of an upset given Bielsa's track record in cup games.
Millwall Vs Leicester on Wed - again PL club away at a EFL club who fancy causing an upset and with Leicester in Europe it will be a decent chance of Wall getting a result.

Exactly this. very little interest for fans watching a Championship side away to a Premier League one, apart from Swansea fans of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here