Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket holder guest tickets

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Trying to buy a ticket for the arsenal match. Does the ticket come through to my email to print at home or does it automatically download to my phone. Any help is appreciated. Cheers

Forgot to say, this ticket is for a friend in another stand

scooter1

How soon is now?
Trying to buy a ticket for the arsenal match. Does the ticket come through to my email to print at home or does it automatically download to my phone. Any help is appreciated. Cheers

I bought some for friends yesterday and I had to put in their fan number. the tickets were sent direct to their email addresses with download instructions

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013

It comes as an email you have to forward with the details for how the guest downloads to their wallet.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Had two guests at the Everton game. Added the tickets to my googlepay wallet from the confirmation email and scanned all three of us in using my phone. Fan numbers not needed for ST guest tickets - they are issued in the name of the STH.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Had two guests at the Everton game. Added the tickets to my googlepay wallet from the confirmation email and scanned all three of us in using my phone. Fan numbers not needed for ST guest tickets - they are issued in the name of the STH.
Thanks for the explanation, bringing a mate who hasn't been before to the Swansea game

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If I buy tickets for friends and family for the cup match will all tickets appear on my iPhone? Some friends don’t have an iphone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here