Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Overnight dog boarding BH/Hassocks area

boik

As per the title we are looking for recommendations for the occasional overnight stay for our GSD.

We used to use a lovely lady who took dogs into her house but she has retired now. I'd much rather go with a personal recommendation than picking something from the internet. House boarding rather than an impersonal large kennels would be our preference.

Anyone know of anywhere that they would recommend?

Cheers

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It's transfer deadline day.

Way too preoccupied to get my head into dog boarding

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
As per the title we are looking for recommendations for the occasional overnight stay for our GSD.

We used to use a lovely lady who took dogs into her house but she has retired now. I'd much rather go with a personal recommendation than picking something from the internet. House boarding rather than an impersonal large kennels would be our preference.

Anyone know of anywhere that they would recommend?

Cheers

PM Sent

Jul 7, 2003
A colleague of mine has always used Go Barking on Station Road. I believe that they keep the dogs in the shop with them during the day, and then take them home with them at night.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I'd suggest to get a dog walker that does boarding in their house. Even if your dog only goes out with them once a week you'll see if your dog is happy to go with them & the walker will see that they get on with the other dogs etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here