Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knuckle down Jurgen…..

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Gets paid a handsome salary……Can’t get that striker in…….No one it seems can afford or want him…..So my advice to him…..knuckle down and make it impossible for Potter to drop you.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
That would be a twist in his story that I would enjoy. Not sure it is one to get hopeful about happening though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gets paid a handsome salary……Can’t get that striker in…….No one it seems can afford or want him…..So my advice to him…..knuckle down and make it impossible for Potter to drop you.

Bobby Zamora still gets a modest salary from the club, as a club ambassador. Bobby getting a place in the side is about as likely as Locadia.

Zamora would undoubtedly be the one in better shape, too.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
More likely to become the matchday announcer at the Amex, playing some tunes before kick off.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Can knuckle down and work his backside off in training and it will still be impossible for Potter to pick him.

He's shit.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013

I have a feeling he won’t be too bothered about your advice.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can knuckle down and work his backside off in training and it will still be impossible for Potter to pick him.

He's shit.

This. With hindsight, the fact that he is the only professional to have a youtube show-reel that makes him look dogshit really should have been a warning sign.

[yt]lj5fuvqtI1o&t[/yt]

"Now that would be a good finish from there" - [balloons it over the bar]
"Good feet, now can he finish from 18 yards" - [taps it to a team mate who scores]

My favourite is 44 seconds in:
"Why are they even showing this, he's one on one, should be a simple finish even if does end up looking good" - [HITS THE BAR]

He's gash.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Absolutely lightyears from being Prem quality, “knuckling down” has nothing to do with it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I think it speaks volumes that it took me a while to figure out who you were on about!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

If I just knuckle down maybe I will finally get that elusive Christmas number one....

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Some transfer windows in reasonable football countries (Russia and Turkey to mention two) are open for another week or two so even if nothing happens today, it doesnt need to mean he'll stay.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Jeez, how did it come to this...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Some transfer windows in reasonable football countries (Russia and Turkey to mention two) are open for another week or two so even if nothing happens today, it doesnt need to mean he'll stay.

Write it off. Nobody wants him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here