Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Transfer Deadline Day

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Zup

With the new sexy "edit the original post for how long as you want" feature I will be posting all of todays transfers here.

Currently the time is early (05.52 for you and 06.52 for me) and nothing has happened. I am currently making coffee. You'll soon be making tea.

Brighton

In
Marc Cucurella (Getafe)
Abdallah Sima (Slavia Prag)

Out
Abdallah Sima (Stoke, loan)

Arsenal

Out
Reiss Nelson (Feyenoord, loan)

Burnley

In
Connor Roberts (Swansea)

Everton

Out
Moise Kean (Juventus, loan)

Leicester

In
Ademola Lookman (Leipzig, loan)

Out
Dennis Praet (Torino, loan)

Leeds

In
Daniel James (Man Utd)

Manchester United

In
Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus)

Out
Daniel James (Leeds)

Newcastle

In
Santiago Munoz (Santos Laguna, loan)

Norwich

In
Ozan Kabak (Schalke 04)

Tottenham

In
Emerson Royal (Barcelona)

West Ham

In
Nikola Vlasic (CSKA Moscow)

First confirmed transfer of the day... Moise Kean moves to Juventus on loan from Everton.

I had to go to campus to fix a few things and what happened in the meantime? A little bit:

Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus to Manchester United, as expected.
Nikola Vlasic (attacking midfielder) from CSKA Moscow to West Ham.
Ozan Kabak (defender) from Schalke 04 to Norwich.

Still awaiting official confirmations on players like Daniel James and Marc Cucurella.

Cucurella is in!

Deadline day never fails to disappoint those hoping their team will make 3-4 signings! Just one more confirmed signing in the last few hours - right back Connor Roberts leaving Swansea for Burnley.

Some more... stuff. Abdallah confirmed. James transfer confirmed. Nelson loan confirmed. Praet leaving Leicester. Edouard to CP to be completed any minute now.

Stuff! More stuff! Not a great lot though.. Lookman to Leicester, Newcastle sign some teenager, and Spurs pay 30m for right back Emerson Royal.

Last edited:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
I’m just about to down my eighth pot of tea, put on my bowler hat, grab my brolly and pop off to work on a big red bus with a jolly conductor... I will probably then look out for a red phone box, that hasn’t been vandalised and phone the speaking clock!

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Biss out, no striker in. Welbeck and Maupay reported as having long-term injuries at 23:30 BST. NSC melts down.

Hopefully not…

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Biss out, no striker in. Welbeck and Maupay reported as having long-term injuries at 23:30 BST. NSC melts down.

Hopefully not…
That wouldn't be great. Just need to get Connolly on a few nightclub guestlists and we'd be in real trouble.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I’m just about to down my third pot of tea, put on my bowler hat, grab my brolly and pop off to work on a big red bus with a jolly conductor...

I hope there are some signings for you to enjoy once you get back from installing all those red phone boxes.

Wish you would get a transfer out of NSC :moo:

We can negotiate. How much are you willing to pay?

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Since we had someone at the border yesterday, do we have a volunteer to camp out at the gates of the training ground today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will be interesting to see what happens with Băluţa and the DJ.

I reckon a transfer to Farul Constanta for Tudor.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Zup

With the new sexy "edit the original post for how long as you want" feature I will be posting all of todays transfers here.

Currently the time is early (05.52 for you and 06.52 for me) and nothing has happened. I am currently making coffee. You'll soon be making tea.

This thread is acceptable, Swanny, as long as you fully understand what the transfer window does at 11pm... ???

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Elliot Bennet has signed for Shrewsbury.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
In : Cucurella, Sima (then loaned out), and hopefully another 1st team striker

Out : Khadra (Blackburn loan), Connolly (Forest loan), Locadia (contract cancelled or paid up)

Can't see anything else likely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here