Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Has anyone got Covid from the football?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Has anyone got Covid from either of the home matches so far? No angle just genuinely curious as to whether anyone thinks they have got it from going?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No. X3

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Got pinged and the only place it could be was the Amex, work from home so that's the only place I have been recently

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Been to City, England Germany at Wembley, Watford and Everton. Been on trains, tubes, buses. In packed pubs and dodgy takeaways.

No rona for this kid.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But at least you can say you were there. Over and over and over again......

I was in Baghdad.....

And I have spoken to David Bowie.

do not press button.gif

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I felt as if I caught it ( undiagnosed ) at the Palace game right at the start of the pandemic in 2020.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Has anyone got Covid from either of the home matches so far? No angle just genuinely curious as to whether anyone thinks they have got it from going?

Yes from football, but not Albion.

Was at final of euro 2020 and caught what’s been hailed as the “Wembley Variant”. Symptoms started on Tuesday/Wednesday after Sunday final, Mrs and Son started from the Friday, PCR done on Saturday and all positive.

Though luckily as me and other half double vaxxed, it wasn’t that bad…. Just a week of feeling under the weather, fever lasted 24 hours, no cough…smell went for about 3 weeks.

With people screaming and shouting at the footie, it’s inevitable, transmission will be happening with those vocal aerosols.

But still, if double vaxxed, personally I’m convinced we do need to just get on and live. UTA

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here