Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] What is a "Bognor Regis"?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I know its a town or a village or something but why is it called like that? I refuse to google it, it sounds like a nasty skin condition.

Tell me all you know about Bognor Regis.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Regis means “of the King” so Bognor of the King. King George V holidayed there and consented to the suffix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Regis means “of the King” so Bognor of the King. King George V holidayed there and consented to the suffix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. Cool. Moving on:

What do you do on a Tuesday in Bognor Regis?

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
yeh not a colossal amount going on in Bognor to be honest

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
IMG-20210830-WA0002.jpg

Bognor is also where Worthing hipsters go for a holiday :)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hmm. Cool. Moving on:

What do you do on a Tuesday in Bognor Regis?
Tony Towner's Fridge will remember our experience of Bognor. We saw in NME that Hatfield and the North were playing in a club in Bognor so on a wet midweek day, TTF drove there to find the club shut and seemingly nowhere else open. So, the answer is "sod all", there's nothing to do on a Tuesday night in Bognor; not in winter, anyway

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tuesday in Bognor?

If you're imprisoned at Butlins you can go on the go karts, watch ex children's TV personalities and people what have been on BGT and the X Factor, drink warm over priced lager, eat terrible English food, go on the go karts again and get measles / flu / covid / rabies depending on which toddler's phlegm you accidentally ingest.

Outside the camp the lager, terrible food and life changing diseases are still an option though less of a risk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here